COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I know we hate Trump but i don't think people are being honest about this situation
America is SYSTEMICALLY not equipped to handle this kind of thing because of how our healthcare system is set up combined with the fact we outsource all our manufacturing and our infrastructure is shyt
Hillary wouldn't have defunded the CDC but the above would still be true
This should be a lesson for our country to develop the capability to do shyt like build hospitals in a week and manufacturer respirators and things like that in the country

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They already talking about vaccines ready to be done for a virus they don't know where it's coming from...:mjlol:

Bats....last time I checked Wuhan didn't have problem with bats.
Why would you need to know where a virus came from to make a vaccine? Do you have the slightest clue how vaccines are made?

And what random bullshyt does "Wuhan didn't have problem with bats" mean? You seriously expect people to believe that Wuhan is magically the one city in the world where bats don't exist? :why:

Not to mention that if you had done just 1 minute of background research, you would have known that they suspect the outbreak started in the animal markets, where animals are brought in from all over, so it didn't even have to have been a virus originally from the immediate area.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether