COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Market is up because of the 500 Billy loan the Federal government just gave them :gucci:

And yall do know this isn’t the first Coronavirus... Just the first that spread so quickly... hence the name Covint-19 or some shyt:gucci:

The whole point is how quickly it’s spreading... thats it

It’s basically SARS on roids

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
we're currently at 41 deaths in a nation of over 300 million...with a 3.4 fatality rate world wide...over 2% of that is in China with people over the age of 80...yall actin like this shyt is some airborn AIDS virus :mjlol:...this shyt is scare mongering at it's finest
:stopitslime:
Two weeks ago Italy had 300. One week ago they had 2500. Now they're at 12,000+cases.
200 dead in 24 hours.

Let's quote this post in a week and see if it was just overreacting

A 3.4 mortality rate will be massive if even 30% of the US population gets this.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It’s crazy though. Some folk acting like it’s end of days and others acting like it’s a lil cold.

trudeau need to close the damn borders.

I like to think in the middle, it's not a lil cold but it ain't the end of the world either.

We'll get through this virus and tbh it'll get worse before it gets better but how we recover economically and how our health care system learns to react to the next pandemic will be the big test.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are researching that in detail right now. Since the world isn't one big conspiracy, they can't just make up an answer on the fly like they would in the imaginary world you live in.

So far they have found a bat coronavirus that is extremely similar to COVID-19 (over 96% match), but there are some important differences that they are sure that coronavirus didn't jump directly to humans. Either it mutated further in bats first, or it passed through an intermediate host. They found a pangolin coronavirus that had receptor sites that were a 99% match to the receptor sites in COVID-19. So one current theory is that the bat coronavirus jumped to pangolins, acquired the new receptors, and then jumped to humans when the pangolins were captured and taken to market. That's just a running theory though, it hasn't been proven.

Yes. But that has nothing to do with Zika in 1947, which was discovered then, not patented.

I can't even parse what you're trying to say, but I already told you they've found close connections with bats and pangolins.

They already talking about vaccines ready to be done for a virus they don't know where it's coming from...:mjlol:

Bats....last time I checked Wuhan didn't have problem with bats.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Trudeau finally doing something
Narrowing borders
Additional screening
Curtail non essential travel
No cruise ships allowed in until July 1
Fiscal package forthcoming

@Lord Scarf @trick you watching?

Listening to it now

The health minister is talking now. Why is she there? She stood right next to Trudeau at the presser two days ago :snoop: