Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not a natural occurring virus? So you can patent a virus that is man made?
Yes. But that has nothing to do with Zika in 1947, which was discovered then, not patented.

I'm still waiting for the animals of the CV cause technically a bird is a animal.
I can't even parse what you're trying to say, but I already told you they've found close connections with bats and pangolins.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
erg
Subscribe

Politics
Trump to Declare National Emergency to Speed Virus Response
By
Jennifer Jacobs
Saleha Mohsin
, and
Jenny Leonard
March 13, 2020, 11:19 AM EDTUpdated on March 13, 2020, 11:35 AM EDT
  • Stafford Act lets president give federal aid to states, cities
  • Democrats say it will unlock more than $42 billion in funding
360x-1.jpg

President Trump speaks during a televised address in the Oval Office on March 11. Photographer: Doug Mills/The New York Times/Bloomberg
President Donald Trump plans to declare a national emergency on Friday over the coronavirus outbreak, invoking the Stafford Act to open the door to more federal aid for states and municipalities, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Trump is under increasing pressure to act as governors and mayors nationwide step up actions to mitigate the spread, closing schools and canceling public events. The president said he will hold a news conference at 3 p.m. in Washington.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
So I work in TV(Prop Bros.) As a PA. Most of my crew is in vegas, but we've had some shyt to do this month. Hearing some rumblings that the border is going to get closed. They have to either stay here or fukk off immediately after todays shoot. Then they risk not coming home. Crazy shyt man...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is way over played...the markets are recovering btw...it's up 1200 points this morning
Breh, how late are you? It fell 1000 points since that peak, then recovered slightly but it's still only up 300 for the day and down over 8,000 for the month. There's been plenty of brief "recoveries" of a thousand points or so and every damn time it's collapsed again within a day or two.

Market only needs to fall 1700 more and it'll have completely wiped out the gains of the entire Trump presidency.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
hell yea..experts of some shyt then never dealt with be4..

whole time ppl infected got pets...and most of those pets go out n mingle with neighbors..cross-contaminating the neighborhood... not one word from peta...
kuz we all know peckerwoods be tonguing down their tramps and bytches....

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:mjlol: go ahead jump in. Everything's fine now right? Markets won't be going down anymore. It's all over yall. We can go back outside now:russ:
we're currently at 41 deaths in a nation of over 300 million...with a 3.4 fatality rate world wide...over 2% of that is in China with people over the age of 80...yall actin like this shyt is some airborn AIDS virus :mjlol:...this shyt is scare mongering at it's finest

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
That's an awful take since we'll know very little about how bad it might get until next winter. If it clears up now that could easily just be because the season is over.
Why won’t make any moves on vaccines, treatments, preparations by then compared to now when we literally did nothing and it apparently went wild but hasn’t really done much?