COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
we're currently at 41 deaths in a nation of over 300 million...with a 3.4 fatality rate world wide...over 2% of that is in China with people over the age of 80...yall actin like this shyt is some airborn AIDS virus :mjlol:...this shyt is scare mongering at it's finest
Obviously it's not an "airborn AIDS virus". I don't think you realize how serious "10 times more deadly than the flu" is. The vast majority of people survive, but a LOT of people die, and due to the effects on the lungs and the hospitalizations required it really screws up the medical system.

:stopitslime:
Two weeks ago Italy had 300. One week ago they had 2500. Now they're at 12,000+cases.
200 dead in 24 hours.

Let's quote this post in a week and see if it was just overreacting

A 3.4 mortality rate will be massive if even 30% of the US population gets this.
On February 21, Italy had their first coronavirus death. By February 28, they were still only up to 21 deaths. On March 4, the number of deaths broke 100. Today just a week later they went over 1000 deaths and have another 1000 serious/critical cases, the entire healthcare system is swamped with folk on respirators and the country is shut down.

Watch for Spain to be next. A week ago Spain had just 200 cases and 10 deaths. Today they have over 3000 cases and 86 deaths. France could follow after them. And we're still waiting to see what direction it takes in the USA.

China and South Korea appear to have gotten control of their outbreaks by shutting everything down to a much much greater degree than we're doing. Iran hasn't gotten control, they're about to hit 500 deaths and climbing.

It's hard to see why people are complaining about us doing the exact shyt that other countries were forced to do anyway when shyt hit the fan. Do they want us to do this stuff before people start dying or after?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
@Lord Scarf @jdubnyce

These cacs really laughing it up on the stage about being close to each other on the stage when someone on stage stood right next to Trudeau two days ago. Also heard Trudeau said asymptomatic transmission wasn't possible, which is an outright lie:gucci:

This country is being led by idiots
This is concerning. He probably has it but obviously won't disclose due to optics

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:stopitslime:
Two weeks ago Italy had 300. One week ago they had 2500. Now they're at 12,000+cases.
200 dead in 24 hours.

Let's quote this post in a week and see if it was just overreacting

A 3.4 mortality rate will be massive if even 30% of the US population gets this.

Let's just get this out of the way....more people are going to come up with a positive test, more people (unfortunately) are going to die. The probability of the math just works that way...

The US currently has 1,800 cases and 41 deaths

France is 2800+/61
Germany 3400/8
Spain 4300/122
S. Korea 7,900/110
Iran 11,000/1,200
Italy 17,000/2500
China 80,000/3100

Enough with the anecdotes. What's your bottom line number? 1 milli deaths in the US or nah?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
With lots of disinfectant supplies running out of stock, I decided to make my own wipes with more readily available products. I'm using this recipe and pouring it into baby wipe packages. I did some research and it sounds like corona is pretty easily defeated by rubbing alcohol and/or dish soap, so i feel pretty good about using these.

How to Make Disinfectant Wipes / Reusable DIY Clorox Wipes

Squeeze out the existing liquid first
81mHwyDYwbL._SX355_.jpg

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why don’t they post links that explain how they come up with their estimates?:patrice: 100,000 people haven’t even died in China, and the infection rate has already peaked there. China is also more densely populated than the US and less hygienic than the US...

China's number are actually going down now.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
i'm not concerned with a patent. The virus has gone unchecked since at least January 21st. We're almost 2 months past that. If the virus was as deadly as they say, we'd see mass hospitalizations and bodies piled up. The exponential explosion should have already happened. In the big stickied thread somebody posted a story about a white woman that was right in or near the high risk target group and she was fine and all smiles. That twitter dude's estimate were guess-timates by people that weren't even will to put their name on the shyt.
she may not be compromised but she could be spreading it to other people who will be. the disease also has a fairly decent incubation period so it’s not like the reaction would be instant.

also people are not being tested so they will have no idea if they actually have it. the death count is probably way higher than listed bc there’s no official count. so how do you know deaths aren’t piling up?

without proper testing and vaccine, people could literally pass it around all summer only for it to be an explosion of cases again when it chills down again. we also have to make it through allergy season as well which will compromise immune systems. it’s probably not 1 million but it’s not some fufu shyt to play with lol 4% reported death rate is high

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you need to know where a virus came from to make a vaccine? Do you have the slightest clue how vaccines are made?

And what random bullshyt does "Wuhan didn't have problem with bats" mean? You seriously expect people to believe that Wuhan is magically the one city in the world where bats don't exist? :why:

Not to mention that if you had done just 1 minute of background research, you would have known that they suspect the outbreak started in the animal markets, where animals are brought in from all over, so it didn't even have to have been a virus originally from the immediate area.

All your info stats say bat dilemma was in Guangdong and Hong Kong...nowhere near Wuhan.