COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@trick look at this buffoon just because his wife got it now, he's now finally considering closing the border and telling cdns not to travel internationally

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the federal government is considering closing the border to some international travellers.

During an interview with Radio-Canada Montreal morning show, Trudeau said the government is not closing the door to any idea and is assessing the situation on a day-to-day basis.

Trudeau is in self-isolation at home as his wife Sophie has tested positive for COVID-19.

Trudeau also said the government is looking to at a set of common national guidelines to limit the spread of the coronavirus across the country.

Later, on CBC Radio's The Current, Trudeau said the government will make a recommendation to Canadians not to travel internationally right now.

Trudeau will address the nation today from self-isolation as the number of Canadians who have tested positive for the novel coronoavirus continues to grow — including his wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau.

His speech comes as Parliamentarians decide whether to take the unprecedented move of suspending Parliament because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Commons is sitting today before a previously planned one-week break, but discussions are underway about whether that should be extended.

The Board of Internal Economy met twice Thursday behind closed doors but did not announce a decision. Sources say a plan will be revealed in the House of Commons on Friday.

The provinces have already made moves in a bid to slow the spread of the virus. The Ontario government has decided to shut schools and upcoming jury trials, while Alberta's chief medical officer of health is recommending cancelling all public gatherings of more than 250 people.

Trudeau will also speak to provincial and territorial premiers about COVID-19 this afternoon over the phone after the first ministers meeting was cancelled.

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office late Thursday said Grégoire Trudeau's symptoms remain mild and the prime minister shows no symptoms, but he'll remain in isolation for two weeks to be safe.

As of early Friday morning, provinces in Canada were reporting almost 160 presumptive and confirmed cases.

On Wednesday, federal Health Minister Patty Hajdu said experts suggested the coronavirus could infect 30 to 70 per cent of the population. The World Health Organization (WHO) has formally declared the outbreak a pandemic.

The government issued a wide-ranging tender Thursday asking suppliers for products and services to fight the outbreak. Ottawa says it needs things like disposable surgical masks, gowns, hand sanitizer and nitrile gloves.

It's also looking to hire more nurses and security guards.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's already been shown to you that

it's not the same virus

The patents are not for man made viruses. You can't patent a virus. There's laws against that

But you just ignore all that and move to your next vague conspiracy generality

Laws against patent viruses...:mjlol:

Like the laws that against taken a prescription drug off the market deemed dangerous that killed thousands rebranding it and putting it back on the market.

The laws against Beyer infecting thousands of people with the HIV/AIDS virus and continued it in other countries after skipping town..

The laws against corporations dumping toxic waste in the oceans...only to continue to dump off the coast of Somalia.

Kinda how their are laws against attacking sovereign nations, bombing innocent civilians, using chemical weapons to wipe them off the planet.

Yeah those laws...you live in another world where laws apply to corporations.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Headache
Stuffed nose
Shortness of breath/lungs feeling congested
Try to cough something out but nothing comes out

i got allergies so my first guess was that but I took some medication for that and it didnt help :francis:

Do you have a fever? If not, you might be good breh. Check to see if you have a low grade fever or higher.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I wanna say mid jan into early feb

He was in vietnam mostly and also singapore

Hes been acting kinda strange since he got back now that i think of it :jbhmm:

Skipped a couple of shifts then this past monday he asked for coverage an hour before his shift started but then ultimately came in like 3 hours later. Idk:jbhmm:

Skipping work? Taking an extra long break? I dunno if he's sick, you could be describing one of my relatives back in Vietnam :mjlol:
Just got back from Wal-Mart. Literally zero toilet paper. Looks like I’m gonna have to confiscate a roll or two from work :sadcam:

Take @Lord Scarf's advice and get a bidet while it's cheap on Amazon

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Laws against patent viruses...:mjlol:

Like the laws that against taken a prescription drug off the market deemed dangerous that killed thousands rebranding it and putting it back on the market.

The laws against Beyer infecting thousands of people with the HIV/AIDS virus and continued it in other countries after skipping town..

The laws against corporations dumping toxic waste in the oceans...only to continue to dump off the coast of Somalia.

Kinda how their are laws against attacking sovereign nations, bombing innocent civilians, using chemical weapons to wipe them off the planet.

Yeah those laws...you live in another world where laws apply to corporations.
So you're still just going to ignore the fact that you don't understand what coronavirus means and that the patent you linked to has nothing to do with any of this ?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

That's why I did my shyt weeks ago. Now Injust grab what I need if I need anything, but my cupboards are good. a$$holes on FB tried to tell me I was panicking a month ago. Naw, just planning on not panicking when shyt hits the fan. Didn't even cost very much. $50-$100 on canned goods and pastas. Now those same people are still projecting bullshyt, but when they can't wipe their asses who's to blame? I can honestly tell who grew up spoiled and who grew up dealing with real shyt just by peoples reactions. The spoiled adults are going to have a hard time dealing with a scenario they can't just walk away from. Can't drink or smoke this away either. At the least, it's going to be an economic and political headache for a year or 2. At the most a lot of bodies, and recession/depression... A healthy mind is as good as a healthy body. shyt might have to restart daily meditation.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Went to walmart at 8am, it was like christmas eve all I needed was bread . Everyone got toilet paper and water in their cart I left. Went to freshco packed as hell lineups going down the aisle, shoppers toilet paper is 14.99 for a roll of 24 :scust:, went to no frills lineup to enter the store :dahell:. Went to longos lineups going down the aisles

I'll just go back today 5 min before closing and check in and out :heh:

Shelves might be bare :sadcam:

Made the mistake of going to Costco yesterday morning :snoop:

2hrs of my life gone

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@trick look at this buffoon just because his wife got it now, he's now finally considering closing the border and telling cdns not to travel internationally

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the federal government is considering closing the border to some international travellers.

During an interview with Radio-Canada Montreal morning show, Trudeau said the government is not closing the door to any idea and is assessing the situation on a day-to-day basis.

Trudeau is in self-isolation at home as his wife Sophie has tested positive for COVID-19.

Trudeau also said the government is looking to at a set of common national guidelines to limit the spread of the coronavirus across the country.

Later, on CBC Radio's The Current, Trudeau said the government will make a recommendation to Canadians not to travel internationally right now.

Trudeau will address the nation today from self-isolation as the number of Canadians who have tested positive for the novel coronoavirus continues to grow — including his wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau.

His speech comes as Parliamentarians decide whether to take the unprecedented move of suspending Parliament because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Commons is sitting today before a previously planned one-week break, but discussions are underway about whether that should be extended.

The Board of Internal Economy met twice Thursday behind closed doors but did not announce a decision. Sources say a plan will be revealed in the House of Commons on Friday.

The provinces have already made moves in a bid to slow the spread of the virus. The Ontario government has decided to shut schools and upcoming jury trials, while Alberta's chief medical officer of health is recommending cancelling all public gatherings of more than 250 people.

Trudeau will also speak to provincial and territorial premiers about COVID-19 this afternoon over the phone after the first ministers meeting was cancelled.

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office late Thursday said Grégoire Trudeau's symptoms remain mild and the prime minister shows no symptoms, but he'll remain in isolation for two weeks to be safe.

As of early Friday morning, provinces in Canada were reporting almost 160 presumptive and confirmed cases.

On Wednesday, federal Health Minister Patty Hajdu said experts suggested the coronavirus could infect 30 to 70 per cent of the population. The World Health Organization (WHO) has formally declared the outbreak a pandemic.

The government issued a wide-ranging tender Thursday asking suppliers for products and services to fight the outbreak. Ottawa says it needs things like disposable surgical masks, gowns, hand sanitizer and nitrile gloves.

It's also looking to hire more nurses and security guards.

What a clown, it only took his wife getting it to even consider the possibility of doing the right thing