COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already quoted that post and explained to you why you're 100% wrong and have zero idea what you're talking about, but you just skipped over that

It's not a patent for a virus. It's a patent for vaccines to with an avian flu

I mean you were given explanations and links explaining what it is that you clearly don't understand, but you're still here regurgitating the same horseshyt

You dont even look at the links you provide or do 1 to 2 minutes of basic research. If you did you wouldn't be looking as stupid as you do now

So the Zika Virus patent in 1947 isn't about the Zika at all but another virus...:mjlol:

Bc it's against the law.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
I’m at the grocery store and the check out line literally reaches to the back of the store. They’re literally running out of shopping carts for people. Stay safe out there y’all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying from the jump this smells like biological warfare. Which is why China and Iran got hit up first. What we see going on in the rest of the world is just collateral damage

World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings.

Denis Healey

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs, y'all still going to the gym? i've been debating back and forth all morning

bnew

Veteran
Daps
China's Richest Man Jack Ma Donates 1M Face Masks And 500K Coronavirus Test Kits To US

Claire Reid in News
Last updated 14:10, Friday 13 March 2020 GMT

China's richest man is set to donate one million face masks and 500,000 coronavirus test kits to the US.

Jack Ma, founder of e-commerce company Alibaba, announced his plans on Chinese social media site Weibo today [Friday 13 March].

Ma said he would 'immediately' send out the donations to help US citizens.

Writing on Weibo, he explained: "Based on the counter-epidemic experience we have gained in the past months, quick and accurate test solution and protective equipment for medical workers are the key goods to stop the epidemic from escalating.

"Hopefully, these supplies can help some people in the United States.

"This is a big epidemic challenge faced by mankind in an era of globalisation. To this day, it is no longer a challenge any country can overcome by itself, but one that all of us need to face together hand-in-hand.

"Right now, only when we share resources without judgement and exchange counter-epidemic experience and lessons can we have the chance to defeat this disaster."

thumbnail

Jack Ma has donated 1.8 million face masks and 100,000 coronavirus test kits to the European countries worst affected by the outbreak. Credit: PA
Just yesterday, Ma announced that he would be sending 1.8 million face masks and 100,000 coronavirus test kits to the European countries hardest hit by the virus, including Spain and Italy. .

Fifty-five-year-old Ma said: "Fortunately, although cross-country transport for counter-epidemic goods has been difficult, we learned that the eWTP (The Electronic World Trade Platform) hub in Europe's Liege Airport is operating well and can act as a lifeline to assist us to deliver our continuous aids to Europe to those in need.

"Although we live thousands of miles apart, we will race against the clock in hopes of providing emergency help to [the countries in need] and overcoming difficulties together."

This isn't the first time Ma has put his hand in his pocket to help tackle the Covid-19 outbreak. In January he donated 100 million yuan (£11 million) to Chinese scientists who are working on a vaccine for the virus.

In a statement, Ma said the funds would be used 'to support the development of a coronavirus vaccine', adding that 20 million yuan (£2.2m/$2.8m) would go to both the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering for the current research and development of virus vaccines.

The foundation wrote: "The remaining funds will be used to support domestic and foreign top scientific research institutions and researchers to collaborate."

Yesterday, the World Health Organisation (WHO) declared the coronavirus a 'pandemic'.

Director General of the WHO Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said: "Pandemic is not a word to use lightly or carelessly. It is a word that, if misused, can cause unreasonable fear, or unjustified acceptance that the fight is over, leading to unnecessary suffering and death.

"Describing the situation as a pandemic does not change WHO's assessment of the threat posed by this coronavirus. It doesn't change what WHO is doing, and it doesn't change what countries should do.

thumbnail

The Covid-19 outbreak was declared a pandemic yesterday (11 March) by the World Health Organisation. Credit: PA
"We have never before seen a pandemic sparked by a coronavirus. And we have never before seen a pandemic that can be controlled at the same time. WHO has been in full response mode since we were notified of the first cases.

"We have called every day for countries to take urgent and aggressive action. We have rung the alarm bell loud and clear."

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
brehs, y'all still going to the gym? i've been debating back and forth all morning
I haven't been all week due to allergies, other committments and caution but its been taking its toll on me. Gotta get back on track soon as this blows over. Already dirty enough in there as is.