COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
nah no fever
But the tricky thing about this shyt is that theres a wide range of symptoms, and you dont gotta have all of them :francis:

Your mind might be playing tricks on you. Relax and get some rest. Sleep more the next couple of days to see how you feel. Sometimes that’s all you need.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Y'all make sure to check up on the elderly if you can.

If you have stubborn west Indian parents like mine, make sure they have essentials stocked up just in case.

My dad talking about he'll just stop by grocery store at lunch and grab stuff. :usure:

nikka barely got backup of soap, rice, cleaning supplies :snoop:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Y'all make sure to check up on the elderly if you can.

If you have stubborn west Indian parents like mine, make sure they have essentials stocked up just in case.

My dad talking about he'll just stop by grocery store at lunch and grab stuff. :usure:

nikka barely got backup of soap, rice, cleaning supplies :snoop:

No Frills near the Toronto Sun building had rice yesterday for $14.88 a bag, i think it was a 8 kg bag. I still saw lots of small bottles of hand soap, this was in the afternoon though

If you're near an Al Premium, it's $13.88 for a 7 kg bag.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I rarely use the toll roads. I think some do, but I feel like most are automated which seem to be ok? :patrice:
We got rid of tollbooth operators years ago. I think the entire state far as I know. Automated is much better. Put a small device in your car and it just deducts from your linked bank account. I put it to reload like ten bucks when it goes under ten plus its convenient. Of course not everyone has the device and we have a lot of tourist but i think they do toll by plate for those cases. Saves them money from not paying salaries.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Why don’t they post links that explain how they come up with their estimates?:patrice: 100,000 people haven’t even died in China, and the infection rate has already peaked there. China is also more densely populated than the US and less hygienic than the US...
worse case scenario on whenever they created the estimate, it could change next week and the week after.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I understand it. And the Virus is patent ..link is in my first post which you claimed a virus can't be patent cause it's against the law.
Already quoted that post and explained to you why you're 100% wrong and have zero idea what you're talking about, but you just skipped over that

It's not a patent for a virus. It's a patent for vaccines to with an avian flu

I mean you were given explanations and links explaining what it is that you clearly don't understand, but you're still here regurgitating the same horseshyt

You dont even look at the links you provide or do 1 to 2 minutes of basic research. If you did you wouldn't be looking as stupid as you do now