Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Headache
Stuffed nose
Shortness of breath/lungs feeling congested
Try to cough something out but nothing comes out

i got allergies so my first guess was that but I took some medication for that and it didnt help :francis:

headache is not a symptom of corona

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They keep saying they recovered, which is hopeful.

However, 3 Questions:

1) What was the condition of their lungs, old and young?

2) How many in the U.S. have had infection eeturn after being released, and isolated?

3) Are they developing an immunity after first recovery, so when they get back around people that may have it, they are good? Or nah they catch it from some one else?

From what doctors and scientist are saying is that once you get the virus and survive you have an immunity from it. But they need more data to research and prove it as absolute fact.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Im on quaratnine for the next 14 days. One of the other Dr tested + after going to a religious gathering (They told us to stay away from big gatherings) and he sat next to me in a meeting. So far hes doing fine only cough and fever (hes 72 yrs old btw) but 8 Drs who could be helping out are sitting at home now.

Hey mayne. Some states are already banning large gatherings over 1,000...500...100 people.

So if your older relatives are church goers you may want to call them up and tell them to consider not going or at least avoid.

Matterfact.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
So new dorp hs in staten island is closed because a teacher, 2 students and a parent have it. :francis:fukked up thing is I work across the street so every morning and afternoon I travel with them. :hhh:I get off the bus this morning and it's mad news Van's lined up outside :deadmanny:I'm like wtf :patrice:Googled it real quick and was like :ohhh::martin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A British coronavirus patient who died in Indonesia earlier this week has been named as 53-year-old publisher Kimberley Finlayson.

Friends of the mother-of-four paid tribute to her 'passion, creativity and determination' after she died in hospital on the island of Bali.

She is the first British person to be named as a victim of coronavirus.

The British tourist was admitted to hospital in a critical condition and already suffered from lung disease and diabetes before she was diagnosed with Covid-19, Indonesia's government says.

Her husband has reportedly tested negative for the virus but is expected to remain in hospital isolation in Bali for several more days.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it IS from Wuhan & it IS China's fault.
Nobody really knows where it's from. Posters here linked the patent for this in the us from 2015. Additionally, the world military games were held in wuhan Oct 2019. It's very possible that s ok someone outside of china traveled there. The wet market conditions only help it spread.

And to be fair, h1n1 started in the US in 2009, yet Mexicans were first blamed and stigmatized during that time and it killed more people at this point. I don't recall anyone hating on americans or boycotting mcdonalds.

Also let's say you do believe it is from bats/pangolins, how can you blame a zoonotic jump on an entire country and it's people?

In time the truth will be revealed but blame is just so counter productive.