Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
for what?

if anything :blessed: malls etc will be empty

Because of the virus. I'll go essentially to meet women's and of course clubbing. So I'm thinking if clubs are closed there is no point for me to go. And I dont know if clubs will be open and the number of people that got exposed.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Why don’t they post links that explain how they come up with their estimates?:patrice: 100,000 people haven’t even died in China, and the infection rate has already peaked there. China is also more densely populated than the US and less hygienic than the US...
Its all bullshyt, all the numbers they put in yall face are made up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Because of the virus. I'll go essentially to meet women's and of course clubbing. So I'm thinking if clubs are closed there is no point for me to go. And I dont know if clubs will be open and the number of people that got exposed.

clubs will be open :ehh:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I got lucky at the store wish I could of got more water, but me and my girl should be straight for awhile.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know someone will deflect and say that I’m some bot “defending” Trump— but look. Trump is one person, not the boogeyman. He’s not Palpatine. If all these officials knew that masses of people would DIE and did nothing because the Oval said not too- then that shyt is on them as well.

Thats like only blaming Hitler for the Holocaust. If Trump activates the nuclear football and wiped out a country for shyts and giggles, who is more at fault. Him— or the 40 other people in the room that stood by and watched.

People in the govt who were in opposition to him had no trouble speaking up when the Ukraine shyt was popping off. Now all of a sudden we’re supposed to believe no one has the power to do anything because of Trump.

That fact is not enough people on either political side took this seriously enough. So here we are. Stay safe brehs.
your entire post was deflecting for chump. why is that? :jbhmm:

the reality is the buck stops with the commander in chief. he defunded and significantly reduced the agencies responsible for protecting the american public against mass outbreaks like this.

when we started seeing the first indication of the coronavirus spreading to our country he said it was a hoax. completely downplaying the seriousness of the issue.

then when his own medical professionals started building up the courage to go against him, he said he had a hunch they were wrong and he was right.

instead of looking at what was already happening in china and beginning to prepare here the chump admin sat on their thumbs because they were scared of making him look bad. now instead of being prepared a month ago we're just now getting prepared.

i'm not saying it's too late. i also think that 1milli number is very high. but i do believe there was piss poor oversight and preparation for something we knew was coming. all because idiot chump and his minions wanted to protect his sensitive ego from getting bruised.

his incompetence and vindictiveness is not only affecting our safety, but our money.

all he really had to do was say we're taking this seriously, but instead he took it as a personal attack and said it's a hoax. then everyone had to tow the line for too long before they finally accepted this isn't a hoax. he done really fukked up now.
:ufdup:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
your entire post was deflecting for chump. why is that? :jbhmm:

the reality is the buck stops with the commander in chief. he defunded and significantly reduced the agencies responsible for protecting the american public against mass outbreaks like this.

when we started seeing the first indication of the coronavirus spreading to our country he said it was a hoax. completely downplaying the seriousness of the issue.

then when his own medical professionals started building up the courage to go against him, he said he had a hunch they were wrong and he was right.

instead of looking at what was already happening in china and beginning to prepare here the chump admin sat on their thumbs because they were scared of making him look bad. now instead of being prepared a month ago we're just now getting prepared.

i'm not saying it's too late. i also think that 1milli number is very high. but i do believe there was piss poor oversight and preparation for something we knew was coming. all because idiot chump and his minions wanted to protect his sensitive ego from getting bruised.

his incompetence and vindictiveness is not only affecting our safety, but our money.

all he really had to do was say we're taking this seriously, but instead he took it as a personal attack and said it's a hoax. then everyone had to tow the line for too long before they finally accepted this isn't a hoax. he done really fukked up now.
:ufdup:
:francis:
You just said a bunch of nothing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Clown shyt I swear society is so stupid

Went to walmart at 8am, it was like christmas eve all I needed was bread . Everyone got toilet paper and water in their cart I left. Went to freshco packed as hell lineups going down the aisle, shoppers toilet paper is 14.99 for a roll of 24 :scust:, went to no frills lineup to enter the store :dahell:. Went to longos lineups going down the aisles

I'll just go back today 5 min before closing and check in and out :heh: