COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I really hope its not that bad...... because I love you guys......... but.........you do deserve it as a nation...... If now is when and this is how you and your govt have to pay for all those bombs dropped in the middle east and general worldwide f***ery then so be it. Im not changing my facebook picture to your flag either.

As an American I am inclined to agree

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I know someone will deflect and say that I’m some bot “defending” Trump— but look. Trump is one person, not the boogeyman. He’s not Palpatine. If all these officials knew that masses of people would DIE and did nothing because the Oval said not too- then that shyt is on them as well.

Thats like only blaming Hitler for the Holocaust. If Trump activates the nuclear football and wiped out a country for shyts and giggles, who is more at fault. Him— or the 40 other people in the room that stood by and watched.

People in the govt who were in opposition to him had no trouble speaking up when the Ukraine shyt was popping off. Now all of a sudden we’re supposed to believe no one has the power to do anything because of Trump.

That fact is not enough people on either political side took this seriously enough. So here we are. Stay safe brehs.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im on quaratnine for the next 14 days. One of the other Dr tested + after going to a religious gathering (They told us to stay away from big gatherings) and he sat next to me in a meeting. So far hes doing fine only cough and fever (hes 72 yrs old btw) but 8 Drs who could be helping out are sitting at home now.

Damn and they said one old kat who got it been testing positive for over 21 days. The scientists are saying they may be dead cells that are still testing positive.

fukk man!

Anyway take care of yourself and hope you stay well.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
One million sounds like a stretch, but those poor meth addicted rednecks in Appalachia are gonna be dropping like flies. :wow:
They won’t, rural places will probably be the least affected

It’s states like Idaho, Wyoming, dakotas that have 0 confirmed cases

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I was diagnosed with the flu earlier in the week, wasn't even offered the test despite traveling towards the end of February. Four days later I still have a fever, I'm waiting to talk with a physician on a second opinion now but I might be the coli's first confirmed case :francis:

U might be good

I went to the gym on Sunday. On Tuesday I got hit with something crazy. Chills, sore throat, nausua, cough
Regular medicine took care of it tho . I guess I just happened to be sick

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Headache
Stuffed nose
Shortness of breath/lungs feeling congested
Try to cough something out but nothing comes out

i got allergies so my first guess was that but I took some medication for that and it didnt help :francis:

Yeah. Those sound like symptoms that others that had it detailed. Might have to hit that self quarantine and see how symptoms progress. Hope you don’t have it, but can’t take chances.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
American hubris. We have relied upon it for so long to comfort us. But but but we have the strongest military. We spend gargantuan amounts of money on defense.

nikka we can't even defeat the fukking Taliban with 19 years to do it :mjlol:. You think we want a war with China and Russia? People keep thinking we have the 1992 Dream Team at our disposal for military purposes and don't realize that just like basketball the world has changed. Every country who is not a satellite country has nukes now. Wars aren't fought conventionally so who cares how much we spend? One nuke hits home and our infrastructure is completely in shambles. With leaders like Trump and Biden at the helm a foreign leader or terrorist organization is incentivized to literally shoot their shot. We are electing people who have fukking dementia at this point. Does it matter how good your military is if Ron Artest is at the helm? :russ:

I'm not sure if Ronald Reagan was officially diagnosed or noticeably going through Alzheimers his 1st term or not. Definitely by his 2nd term they say he was crashing...and Bush was really the President a good portion of 2nd term. That's what I've heard anyway.