COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
And a few hours later... Trump suspends all travel from Europe.

I hit him up on IG like breh stay safe...
:wow:

This shiit crazy. The young could wipe out there elders. I'm getting shivers typing that, but somebody got to tell these jokers to chill out. :wow:

Here is where they disgustingly may be right. It's already here domestically on the ground in invisible, so they may be right it may not matter.

The answer may be literally staying away from our elders to safeguard them. IDK. That is a tough thing to say to the young and old to not intermingle, but folks gone need to recognize this shiit. Churches especially are I fear about to be going haywire.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son they already quarantined New Rochelle and that’s right here in New York. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t be opposed to quarantining a city.
Us citizens are too stubborn and selfish for that to ever be plausible. I mean you got folks right now buying up flights for the next few weeks and probably gonna come back home with the virus cause their dumbasses lack perspective. A quarantine wont contain those. I'd be all for it, but the sense of entitlement here is disgusting, china government be on some authoritative bullshyt but atleast they got the citizens in check and ultimately got the infection rate down

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Us citizens are too stubborn and selfish for that to ever be plausible. I mean you got folks right now buying up flights for the next few weeks and probably gonna come back home with the virus cause their dumbasses lack perspective. A quarantine wont contain those. I'd be all for it, but the sense of entitlement here is disgusting, china government be on some authoritative bullshyt but atleast they got the citizens in check and ultimatsly got the infection rate down
Wife just bought tickets for New Orleans in June last night.

My mom and my aunt looking up flights for Houston in June with ESPN and NBA breaking news that the NBA season is suspended playing in the background...

:mindblown:

People don't take anything serious until it happens to them.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coronavirus has already stabilized in China and the death toll is 3,169.

China is dirtier and has a larger population than America. I doubt the outbreak in the U.S could be worse than China.

Fall for fear mongering and sensationalism brehs. :unimpressed:
U know that number is a lie

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
25851728-8101383-The_shocking_chest_X_ray_of_one_coronavirus_victim_a_44_year_old-m-13_1583955049801.jpg

The shocking chest X-rays (pictured) of one coronavirus victim, a 44-year-old man who worked at the Wuhan seafood market thought to be the origin of the outbreak, clearly show the ground glass opacity abnormality
:picard: