COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not in the slightest. 13 people in the US, a number of deaths outside China I can count on my fingers, and still videos going around that are irrelevant to the current outbreak and try and sow fear and misinformation spreading? I’m far more likely to die driving to work this morning than getting this virus, and not beating it as a healthy and in shape person in their 30s

This is just a flu people

:ufdup:Weekly coli man-on-the-street survey.

You still think that?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ufdup:Weekly coli man-on-the-street survey.

You still think that?

iraqiinformationminister.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can't believe this.
This might be the worst pandemic I've ever lived to see.
Yes the death toll isn't exactly high but it's spreading at such an alarming rate and is so contagious.

Basically, we should be grateful this isn't that lethal cause it seems like we'd be pretty helpless with how easily everyone is catching.

we keep fukking around with the environment and the next one will end human civilization. This should be a wake up call to everyone. The earth is tired of our bullshyt.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
we keep fukking around with the environment and the next one will end human civilization. This should be a wake up call to everyone. The earth is tired of our bullshyt.

People say its scaremongering. If they wanted to scare people they would be talking about the worst case scenario.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we keep fukking around with the environment and the next one will end human civilization. This should be a wake up call to everyone. The earth is tired of our bullshyt.[/QUOTE

Permafrost melting releasing diseases from thousands of years ago. Russia has already had a case of anthrax spreading cause of it. It has already begun

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't this a wet dream for the government? Maybe push some legislation to further take away whatever false sense of freedom we have left? Like when 9/11 happened, they passed the patriot act. It almost seems like the CDC and government response to this has been purposely incompetent, that's the only way it can be explained how badly this has been handled.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Isn't this a wet dream for the government? Maybe push some legislation to further take away whatever false sense of freedom we have left? Like when 9/11 happened, they passed the patriot act. It almost seems like the CDC and government response to this has been purposely incompetent, that's the only way it can be explained how badly this has been handled.

Trump was trying to contract out test kits to make money instead of using ones that are being used around the world. They aren't doing this purposely, they truly are incompetent.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So how does it get in your system? I’m think something along the lines of sickle cell?