COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Reading the NBA Cancellation thread in the Coli forum. I can't believe how many people were just ignoring this. :snoop:

I didn't have this much interest in SARS or Swine Flu, but this one I do. Been keeping tabs on it since late January. Although I don't think this is a virus that will wipe out the population, it's still something to take very seriously.
To be fair, we're a lot older and more conscious about things as we age.
This certainly has a very legitimate cause for concern. And I don't remember any kind of buzz quite like this.
March Madness has not been without it's lifeblood before.
NBA season suspended.
This shyt here is not normal and we've yet to know the capability of it's peak.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
To be fair, we're a lot older and more conscious about things as we age.
This certainly has a very legitimate cause for concern. And I don't remember any kind of buzz quite like this.
March Madness has not been without it's lifeblood before.
NBA season suspended.
This shyt here is not normal and we've yet to know the capability of it's peak.

I've always been wiser than my age though. :ld:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

With no NBA, it's little tweets like this here and there that are going to lift my spirits like my team mounting a comeback:salute:

Seeing the brilliance of our nation's medical system come together and immediately move to action DESPITE their government is good to see

Federal government out here like bad refs in a good matchup hindering the quality of play:mjtf:

fukk you Orange Zebra :pacspit:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
My homegirl went to Jamaica and a couple of people I know whose about to graduate with the schools closed/moving online are now talking about taking trips

People just don’t take shyt serious man :snoop:

YOLO I guess I was thinking of going to Miami with two of my homies or seeing this girl I got up in Buffalo but nah fukk it I got a niece and older parents

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wife just bought tickets for New Orleans in June last night.

My mom and my aunt looking up flights for Houston in June with ESPN and NBA breaking news that the NBA season is suspended playing in the background...

:mindblown:

People don't take anything serious until it happens to them.

and then they want to be baled out.

That's what I liked what my work did, by all means travel but if you leave hte country and come back 14 days unpaid quarantined