COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't believe this.
This might be the worst pandemic I've ever lived to see.
Yes the death toll isn't exactly high but it's spreading at such an alarming rate and is so contagious.

Basically, we should be grateful this isn't that lethal cause it seems like we'd be pretty helpless with how easily everyone is catching.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nothing, he just made this big statement and didn't read the fine print which says if you are a US citizen you can still travel lol

to me you either ban everyone or no one at all.
That same american is in the airport bringing that ish back home
Basically just banning foreign nationals

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can't believe this.
This might be the worst pandemic I've ever lived to see.
Yes the death toll isn't exactly high but it's spreading at such an alarming rate and is so contagious.

Basically, we should be grateful this isn't that lethal cause it seems like we'd be pretty helpless with how easily everyone is catching.

its just beginning breh, just look at the obesity rate in america, how much people have cancer, diabetes, asthma, heart disease, hypertension, the high amount of baby boomers now throw in something that messes with your respiratory system

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's "only the flu", "only 15 people" and they are "going to get better" no ? :dahell:

:ufdup:Trumpsters cognitive dissonance overload incoming .

funny reading how when you created this thread till now, and you still have dumb asses but the flu have killed more people

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
what people suppose to believe? Been pretty much running with whatever the media tells us since this shyt started
Are you not familiar with how China operates? These dudes were acting like bytches over a tweet by some random NBA worker. They're a commie country who are withholding info about their well being right now. :comeon: