COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Is it weird that a virus is “mutating” yet there’s no control? Never heard of any other virus mutating…maybe they do I just haven’t heard of em. Is it a particular gene in COVID that creates this? Are they making the mutations?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Seriously fukk this nikka. If you ain’t caught it by now take all the vaccines you want eventually you going to catch this shyt. If you are interacting in the world. Most people who have been vaccinated up the ass and still caught the shyt don’t give a fukk about this anymore.

More and more people are just :yawn: with this.
It's not about catching its about staying out of the ER.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about catching its about staying out of the ER.

Ok and majority of people who catch it aren't in the ER. Billions of people are vaccinated roughly around 5 billion that's more than half the worlds population. fukk all this scary shyt. You scared take another booster wear a mask and be a hermit. You can't stop peoples fate if they were meant to go by covid. I know someone who is unvaccinated and just got over colon cancer caught covid and still survived. My cousin had Leukimia and caught covid and unvaccinated and still survived.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
tell me about it.

my team down 3 people this week at work and at least 2 of them are due to covid, not sure about the other one. :francis:

shyt still out there folks and it got my ass having to do peoples work cutting into my tv time:unimpressed:
1000+ died yesterday from it

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it weird that a virus is “mutating” yet there’s no control? Never heard of any other virus mutating…maybe they do I just haven’t heard of em. Is it a particular gene in COVID that creates this? Are they making the mutations?
….. they literally all mutate. Do you know how many types of flu there are? Why do you think they want to slow down the use of shyt like Penicillin?

You’re not a scientist, why pretend to be one and make yourself look stupid.