COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Toronto going through a huge surge right now. shyt got me feeling a type of ways this morning.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
In the bay area I'm noticing people just aren't wearing masks in door any more.

I think people have made up their minds to simply accept the virus and its waves.
thought all the counties lifted masks except when you on BART/bus/muni etc or when you at the clinic and shyt

still wear mine so it's whatever

what I'm more surprised about is that we ain't check vax cards like that. Went to LA back in feb, just when mandates were lifting in the bay, and they double downed there...mask + always checking if you're vaxxed

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They really love people like you, then again, we all know that, it’s almost illegal to criticize you in any way, so I’ll wish you a good day.

NO THEY DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO DONT COMPLY WIT THEIR EVERY WILL

IN FACT, THEY HATE US

ITS ILLEGAL TO QUESTION THEM, NOT ME

WAKE UP

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm vaccinated so what the else do you want me to do? Sit the rest of my life at home, not do anything, and being scared & paranoid? That's why my anxiety and depression got bad in 2020 and a lot of 2021, because all I did was go to work and then come home (trips to the grocery store and gas station were also in there.) That isn't life to me.

I work in the health care industry. I will NEVER be scared of a disease with an under 1% mortality rate. I'm far more likely dying from doing other regular shyt like having a car accident and what not.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
nikkaz die every day man.

I've been outside the entire pandemic, went to beaches, bike riding, went to shoot ball all with masks on. I don't mind wearing masks, if people want to not protect themselves or don't care it's on them :manny:I took the two shots i'm not taking another unless needed or it's mandatory especially now everyone not taking them. Either way as long as nobody bothers me about wearing it i could care less.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been outside the entire pandemic, went to beaches, bike riding, went to shoot ball all with masks on. I don't mind wearing masks, if people want to not protect themselves or don't care it's on them :manny:I took the two shots i'm not taking another unless needed or it's mandatory especially now everyone not taking them. Either way as long as nobody bothers me about wearing it i could care less.

Do what you need to stay protected everyone should use there own discretion on how they want to deal with covid at this point. Nobody should be policing on what to do at this point it is what it is.

:yeshrug:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Do what you need to stay protected everyone should use there own discretion on how they want to deal with covid at this point. Nobody should be policing on what to do at this point it is what it is.

:yeshrug:
People been doing what they want since this thing began, i remember seeing people in the beach without a care in the world. Hopefully they still alive.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lets worry about that now and not enjoy spring and summer....right...thats the best thing to do right worry about what might happen in 6-8 months right?

I can guarantee u a new variant will hit the states by summer. Its been like that since 2020.

Cases go down, people get too comfy out in public and a new variant surges.

I dunno why these basic ass politicians cant see the trend here.

Last edited: