COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol of course there's going to be another magic wave hyped up in the media. Those pharmas want those profit numbers to be high again and people are disinterested in the whole Russia Ukraine conflict, so time to bring back the covid boogeyman.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
In the bay area I'm noticing people just aren't wearing masks in door any more.

I think people have made up their minds to simply accept the virus and its waves.
I noticed the same thing and this is grown zero for people who give a fukk about Covid. So if people HERE don’t give a fukk, I’d imagine the rest of the country is the exact same.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Not gone worry about it.

I don’t really wear the mask anymore, and where I’m at, folks have pretty much put them away.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
THEY LOVE PEOPLE LIKE U

WHAT X-RAIDED SAY?

“WHEN I SAY BIITCH JUMP THEN THATS WHAT U DO”

THAT PART
NO THEY DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO DONT COMPLY WIT THEIR EVERY WILL

IN FACT, THEY HATE US

ITS ILLEGAL TO QUESTION THEM, NOT ME

WAKE UP
You think that you have been impacted in any way by being a dumb fukk just for the sake of being a dumb fukk? Now if we were talking about Palestinians being treated like criminals just for existing, yes, we could have that conversation, and the craziest part is that after what happened and what your folks went through, to do the same to other people, smh. You have this huge victim complex even though you are out here paying rappers to do stuff with you on the strength of your generational wealth, and all the privilege you have enjoyed, and you still in here crying like a baby. It is pretty much illegal to criticize your folks in public, people have really been ostracized and cancelled for questioning why we send so much money, and if a person even questions it in public, they are labeled and treated how you anti vaxxer fukking idiots “think” you are being treated. Look in a mirror and grow the fukk up, you supposed to be a grown up acting like a dumb ass child. I think you have a child, too, god damn, I hope ur wife or even TV resonates more in their education than ur dumb ass. You were born into a golden situation, have had a very privileged, very easy life, but of course ur brain wormed ass has to find some way to be a victim.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More of the American response team

If it's not their family or friends that die then fukk'em

Breh what are you doing about the thousands of people that are dying over in Ukraine. Or the people that are getting murdered and killed by drunk driving. Not a gotdamn thing so miss me with this bullshyt. Death is apart of life none of us are guarranteed eternal life on this plant.

Also there are alternatives such as the vaccine to take. If you shook stay the fukk home and wear a mask. Don't be mad at people who want to say fukk it and live they life.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
and that's exactly how you should feel.

dr fauci might be sensing his 2 years of fame are almost over. time for more fear mongering.
The last comment, think about it. This guy for the last 3 years, barring the first few months, has been sent death threats every day, his life has been combed through extensively, he has been made fun of, been accused of vicious crimes, been accused of pedophilia, just about the worse shyt people can go through for just doing their job. Who the fukk wants that? I know he is famous, and he is a world renowned dr, so he already probably been rich. What does he gain from this?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The last comment, think about it. This guy for the last 3 years, barring the first few months, has been sent death threats every day, his life has been combed through extensively, he has been made fun of, been accused of vicious crimes, been accused of pedophilia, just about the worse shyt people can go through for just doing their job. Who the fukk wants that? I know he is famous, and he is a world renowned dr, so he already probably been rich. What does he gain from this?

hes probably gained more money in the past 2 years than the previous 40 years combined

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

dude was like time man of the year in 2020. u think he didn't like the fame that comes from being the "top doc" essentially?