COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they were just talking about it on the news
the poster you are quoting is a retard and is in the club promotion/bar business so he has some agenda to pretend covid is over/doesn't exist and has been pushing it since april 2020

don't mind him.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me about it.

my team down 3 people this week at work and at least 2 of them are due to covid, not sure about the other one. :francis:

shyt still out there folks and it got my ass having to do peoples work cutting into my tv time:unimpressed:
Same at my job, they abolished the mask mandate and started cramping people into enclosed spaces again for in person meetings. Everybody was like "oh isn't it nice to see each others faces again":snoop: Now they're all getting sick and the few people who were smart and continued wearing masks are risking a burnout because they have to fill in for all the people who've got covid :francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
wow so maybe we should put the masks back on :ohhh:
since we know that it works and helped us through the worst of covid :ohhh:

I will never stopped living bandito life.

They out here telling y'all not to take advil pm. When advil pm is the only high grade over the counter respiratory infection cure fa real.

To the general youse's out there.

Keep believe'n that bullshyt they telling y'all out there.
All you under dressed face ass nikkaz out there.
with summer clothes on and no long johns or thermal level protection.
Without proper celius freezing temperature gear and no winter coat.
in winter air weather filled with virus formed cysts floating around. Y'all gon be the ones fukked up the most.
even if you get a shot or whatever. As your core temperature not high enough for the conditions. So you are a breeding ground for standard cold in your system. Weakening your immune system. So even if you are vaccinated. You are a carrier and harbor of viral cysts. [Virus form their own cyst or a protective shell.in adverse conditions to move in adverse conditions and environments for survival] Just waiting for your core system to get low enough. So they can find a point of entry in your lack of glycogen. As your glycogen reserves are never replenished. So now you are a walking mrsa infection. Thinking because you vaccinated you won't get smashed on but you will. All because your core temperature is not high enough and your glycogen level is so low. Now you are attacked by pathogens and viral cysts harboring on your body. Plus since your glycogen levels are low. Now your own mucus. you use to fight off infection is being produced with low glycogen. So now your own mucus and mucous membrane.
in your respiratory area is putting you at risk. As physiologically. Your respiratory and internal physiology has suffered internal burns. from the lack of glycogen in your own system. So now the pathogens are on you. Plus you have internal chemical burns caused by your lack of glycogen. Which are slow to heal and those burns from lack of glycogen in your own mucus.
are now an entire entry way deeper into your physiology. Which also affect repair internally to your mucous membranes. Plus you have now made yourself a high mrsa infection zone. So now your body with low glycogen is fighting off several virus attacks. from numerous viral protected cysts.
you can not fend off successfully. Simply because your core temp and lack of glycogen is severely hampered and compounded daily.
with no way to find a way to heal completely.

So keep under dressing.
Especially after a year ending in nine in global warming. Where the earth is always colder.
until a mid year in that decade.

Keep fukk'n around being under dressed.

Wear a winter coat and long johns.
With layered succint thermal system based clothing outside.
till it is really sixty degrees at night as a consistent temperature. Stop wearing summer clothes and that bullshyt old ass hoodie.
like you in juice in 1993.
thinking you smart rockin old ass played ass gear.

If all you wear is a hoodie outside and it is winter air. Yousa fukk'n goofie.

This shyt not new. They just decided to pay residuals to media outlets and the government. To make a profit off of every vaccine administered.
This is an old cobra profit based game.
Directly held over from the midnineties recession. now playing global profitability games from big pharma.

Keep thinking this shyt a game.

You living two decades in time behind in canada.
at the very least.
Plus two to three decades of the past global profitability based games.

This shyt not new. So stop ack'n brand new and goofie.

Use some fukk'n common sense and listen to people who clothes you trying to wear. Thinking you smart.

This mask shyt and all this shyt old.
Stop fallin f'oh tha okie doke.

Life is not a bag of cheese popcorn made in a treenut factory.

Art Barr

*trained and experienced in hiv acute hospice care.

I watched nikkaz like you die.
f'oh a living f'oh fukk'n real.
I was never sick and i am not vaccinated.
Keep fukking around thinking you know.

Imma watch yo ass perish.

Keep thinking you smart wearing old played out gear from the early nineties.

Imma watch yo failure to thrive medical condition having ass perish.

Wear proper weather approved gear.

None of y'all gon ever be good enough.
to be in a spring time Nineties rap video.
So stop trying to fake.
being some shyt you are not and will never be good enough to be.

I know that f'oh real.

Chu toys need ta Stop pose'n.
Nobody in the know is fooled.

You gon perish trying to be a toy fake pose'n in our old gear.

Trust me i seen hordes and a swath of nikkaz die daily f'oh a livin.

Art Barr

Bandito life.

Les despicable desperados los bandito

Last edited:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I will never stopped living bandito life.
They out here telling y'all not to tske advil pm. When advil pm is the over the counter respiratory infection cure fa real.

Keep believe'n that bullshyt they telling y'all out there.
All you under dressed face ass nikkaz out there.
with summer clothes on and no long jones in winter air weather filled with virus formed cysts floating around. Y'all gon be the ones fukked up the most even if you get a shot or whatever. As your core temperature not high enough for the conditions. So you are a breeding ground for standard cold in your system. Weakening your immune system. So even if you are vaccinated. You are a carrier and harbor of cysts. Just waiting for your core system to get low enough. So they can find a point of entry in your lack of glycogen. As your glycogen reserves are never replenished. So now you are a walking mrsa infection. Thinking because you vaccinated you won't get smashed on but you will. All because you core temperature is not high enough and your glycogen level is so low. Now you are attacked by pathogens and cysts harboring on your body. Plus since your glycogen levela are low. Now your mucous you use to fight off infection is low. So now your own mucous in your respiratory area is at risk because it has suffered internal burns from the lack of glycogen in your own system. So now the pathogens are on you. Plus you have internal chemical burns caused by your lack of glycogen. Which are slow to heal and those burns from lack of glycogen.
are now an entire entry way deeper into your physiology. Plus you have now made yourself a high mrsa infection zone. So now your body with low glycogen is fighting off several virus attacks from numerous cysts you can not fend off successfully. Simoly because your core temp and lack of glycogen is severely hampered and compounded daily with no way to find a way to heal completely.

So keep under dressing after a year ending in nine in global warming. Where the earth is always colder because until a mid year in that decade.

Keeo fukk'n around being under dressed.

Wear a winter coat and long johns outside.
till it is really sixty degrees at night as a consistent temperature. Stop wearing summer clothes and that bullshyt old ass hoodie.
like you in juice in 1993.
thinking you smart rockin old ass played ass gear.

If all you wear is a hoodie outside and it is winter air. Yousa fukk'n goofie.

This shyt not new. They just decided to pay residuals to media outlets and the government. To make a profit off of every vaccine administered.

Keeo thinking this shyt a game.

You living two decades in time behind in canada at the very least.

This shyt not new. So stop ack'n brand new and goofie.

Use some fukk'n common sense and listen to people who clothes you trying to wear. Thinking you smart.

This mask shyt and all this shyt old.
Stop fallin f'oh tha okie doke.

Life is not a bag of cheese popcorn made in a treenut factory.

Art Barr

This has to be a nicca in a wheelchair with some sort of talk to text apparatus.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
The Covid thread has tumbleweeds blowing thru because America has the least hospitalizations at any point in the pandemic, so might as well start a new thread on the weekly fauci flip-flop. We aren’t gonna see a surge. There’s gonna be a surge. We won’t see a surge soon. Maybe there will be one in 6 months. No one fukking cares. The vaccines still provide robust protection, and that’s the end of it. People have been long moved on

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've been saying this, Covid ain't going nowhere
Companies need to understand that this remote working from home is NOT a temporary thing. They need to treat this with more permanency.
Covid and future pandemics gonna happen, plus roads are shyt, fukk traffic and the carbon emissions from it, for many people there's no reason to go to the office more than once a month even if that.
Let people spend time chilling and spending time with friends and family and just kicking back and having naps during the day and going to the gym in the morning.

All these politicians saying go back to work are being paid by real estate moguls loosing money from this work from home shift and don't actually give two shyts about the pandemic or people's health and mental health.

Nothing about this is revolutionary, this is already daily European work life and they live both longer and happier lives.

You need to go to work in the office.

If you are not a closer. You need to be in the office. Stop the cap.

You on some welcome to the year 1999 level cap.
I was self managed and remote in 1999.
You nikkaz ain't poppin like that. You need to be in the office.

Nobody who closed the product you using to work remote real is fooled. This shyt remote cap.

Take yo ass in to the office.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This has to be a nicca in a wheelchair with some sort of talk to text apparatus.

@Soylent Greenz

I bet chu rock hoodies.
Ol hoodie on in thirty degree night time weather face ass nikka.

I bet cho goof ass think your proper speaking on the net face ass gon be somebody. When you ain't wrote one proper speaking proposal.
nor closed that proposal.
to get paid residuals off the products.
i made profitable as well. From scripting proper english spoken proposals as well.

Art Barr

*I got multiple daily furs and a sheared mouton in mad colorways.
Plus multiple thousand dollar winter black label military vintage rlx and bubble polo coats. With eagle embroidery.
Complete with real fox on the hoods in mad colorways.

I rock mink fitted hats with tha short bib.
I rock clear stunnas at night time. Then put on my fifty designer lucha respiratory grade masks in every colorway. to be around civies and goofies like you.

You out here in played hoodies and gear from thirty years ago. When i know the people personally.
who made the marketing you still a sheep pose'n goofie too.
nikka yousa vic to my profitability and my peoples.

If i was not alive. Yo goof failed clout chasing ass. would not even have a faceless voice.
to even seek homebody sheltered attention.
Nor a hoodie to under dress for the weather in.

I bet yousa a goofie.
who under dressed.
ol ho ass classless nikka.
dressed in open toe shoes in the winter time.
like a bussa on the track.
in the dead of the winter face ass boi.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No shyt surge will happen during g flu season:unimpressed:

This.

Tell dese underdressed white boi black face ass goofies.

Ol woo i am on spring break in the first week of march face ass nikkaz the deal.

Art Barr

I used to get a check.
to watch under dressed goofies for a living.
suffering from the medical conditon of failure to thrive perish.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Threads like this help me look forward to more thoughtless non-critical thinking skill having morons dieing off, for real.

All you idiots that don't care and think "living with this" for the rest of human history is no big deal just know one day you'll be in your 60s, 70s, 80s. And when that day comes--every time you walk out your house or want some company it's like playing Craps with your own life--I hope you remember how selfish you were back in 2020 when you decided "idgaf, this all fear mongering" because it didn't effect you at the time. Hearing that someone's life was cut short by "COVID complications" is soon gonna be more common in America than dieing from cancer.

Our grandkids gonna live in a world where we just "gotta live with" climate change, white nationalist terrrorists, and life threatening respiratory diseases, because we all shrugged our shoulders on the internet and turned it into ignorant rivalries against "liberals" when we could've taken action as a people to protect the fukking planet we live on.

This mid-late 90s/early 2000s generation has got to be the WOAT American generation. Bar none. Don't wanna vote, don't wanna take shots, thinks "Trump right tho," thinks both sides the same, thinks everything should just be handed to them and work out however they "demand" while they just sit on the sidelines bytching like fake intellects on Youtube. THE WOAT American generation. I don't know what happened to us that made us so complacent, pompous and dismissive with everything in the world. And I pray the next set takes society a lot more seriously than we did and reverse everything we fukked up.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
No duh. Our government is dumb as fukk. Every time they tell people to stop wearing masks and act like a pandemic is taking place, what happens weeks later? Another surge. It's mind-boggling at this point. China shut down. Europe is having issues. And still, people are walking around here with no masks, acting like pre-pandemic because Biden and everyone else advocated for the masks to be off and for us to fill "our lovely downtowns again". Well masks are off, downtowns are gradually being filled, and there's about to be another surge, a new variant, and things will get again, prompting mask mandates to return again and then rinse and repeat. Like I said, Biden--all of them are idiots as far as I'm concerned. I stopped trusting them after what happened last May.
I've continued wearing my mask. Acting like it went away, doesn't make it go away. :yeshrug:

Exhibit A why I just can't take this generation seriously. It's pretty obivous why we couldn't maintain a consistent message and response to Covid. It's pretty obvious why the economy is just now crawling back after being a disaster for the past 2 years. Who turned wearing masks, shutdowns, and vaccines into some great political cause against the "liberals." Who tried the hardest they can to bring people to a sensible consensus that was met with resistance? It's obvious who are the causes and the offenders of this entire mess we are now (or I should say, not) trying to deal with. And of course the most ignorant and loudest among us are shouting "fukk Biden! fukk Fauci!" as the solution to our problems. Meanwhile same folks is ready to put the ideologues that got us here enthusiastically back in office...cause fukk Biden and Fauci, fearmongers!

SMH. US is doomed. When it comes to government and politics this generation has the attention span and critical thought of fruit flies.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
6b7dc2bfcc97ec4ad0d3f9fa63068af9.jpg