Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Soylent Greenz

I bet chu rock hoodies.
Ol hoodie on in thirty degree night time weather face ass nikka.

I bet cho goof ass think your proper speaking on the net face ass gon be somebody. When you ain't wrote one proper speaking proposal.
nor closed that proposal.
to get paid residuals off the products.
i made profitable as well. From scripting proper english spoken proposals as well.

Art Barr

*I got multiple daily furs and a sheared mouton in mad colorways.
Plus multiple thousand dollar winter black label military vintage rlx and bubble polo coats. With eagle embroidery.
Complete with real fox on the hoods in mad colorways.

I rock mink fitted hats with tha short bib.
I rock clear stunnas at night time. Then put on my fifty designer lucha respiratory grade masks in every colorway. to be around civies and goofies like you.

You out here in played hoodies and gear from thirty years ago. When i know the people personally.
who made the marketing you still a sheep pose'n goofie too.
nikka yousa vic to my profitability and my peoples.

If i was not alive. Yo goof failed clout chasing ass. would not even have a faceless voice.
to even seek homebody sheltered attention.
Nor a hoodie to under dress for the weather in.

I bet yousa a goofie.
who under dressed.
ol ho ass classless nikka.
dressed in open toe shoes in the winter time.
like a bussa on the track.
in the dead of the winter face ass boi.

Art Barr

Is this a poem,love?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is this a poem,love?

Stop quoting me.
Another man at 2.30 am in the after club am/pm hours.
with your failure to thrive.
meets androgynous pagan stream of conscious face ass thoughts you fukk'n goofie.

Ol audi home andorgynous pagan serial wheel chair diggler rapist face ass.

Art Barr

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Ayo fukk you fauci ol raspy ass voice having mothafukka...
Go drop a mixtape with Jadakiss if you want me to believe you until then fukk you fukk bill gates fukk y'all as a staff record label and as a mothafukka crew bytch
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Imagine dedicating your entire life to studying medical health, virology, pandemic responses, and saving lives, only to be treated like shyt by ignorant morons when you're only trying to stop the spread of a deadly virus.

Dude should jus hang his hat up, retire, move himself and his family to another beautiful country where people actually respect doctors and scientists, and just accept that this country will be left a more ignorant and unhealthy place to live than how he entered it.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Imagine dedicating your entire life to studying medical health, virology, pandemic responses, and saving lives, only to be treated like shyt by ignorant morons when you're only trying to stop the spread of a deadly virus.

Dude should jus hang his hat up, retire, move himself and his family to another beautiful country where people actually respect doctors and scientists, and just accept that this country will be left a more ignorant and unhealthy place to live than how he entered it.

Pull ya skirt down b

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When I went to Detroit Pistons game two days ago, I see a whole bunch of people don't wear the mask but I did weak my mask all the time. I was like :francis: "we def gonna have another wave of covid". People don't want to give up spring/summer, and people don't care anymore.

Also, the Russia vs Ukraine war distracted covid
2 years into this and you still dont get YOUR mask doesnt prevent you from getting covid :gucci: it only helps you not spread it :gucci:and thats only airborne, not even counting touching a rail or a seat with your bare hand as example :gucci: if you were in an indoor arena with 20,000 people that were maskless, your mask is useless at this point :gucci:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the poster you are quoting is a retard and is in the club promotion/bar business so he has some agenda to pretend covid is over/doesn't exist and has been pushing it since april 2020

don't mind him.
:gucci: mafukkas will straight lie on your name if you let them

I was pro original strict lock down :gucci: i loved the first year of quarantine :mjlol: what I wasnt fan of was that some states (texas, georgia and florida) were mostly open and California would allow flights to and from these places, helping the spread in California. I thought we should of been stricter on not allowing travelers back into the state, the complete opposite of what you lying on me about :heh:

I was also one of the first posters here fully vaccinated :dead:

What the fukk are you talking about :dead:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm vaccinated so what the else do you want me to do? Sit the rest of my life at home, not do anything, and being scared & paranoid? That's why my anxiety and depression got bad in 2020 and a lot of 2021, because all I did was go to work and then come home (trips to the grocery store and gas station were also in there.) That isn't life to me.