COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most? Lol. The amount of people who were vaxxed and boosted who got Covid AFTER the shots is extremely low. Ya'll crazy. I can tell ppl in this thread either never had it or didn't have someone close to them who got it or died. Covid is hell and people think it's a game.

Bro in my circle I know atleast 10 people who were vaxxed twice or three times who caught omicron. Covid is hell for some people but not most and the data of recoveries has always proved this. What I mean by hell is nikkaz being hospitalized and on a ventilator. I had the shyt and yea I was out for a couple days but I’ve had flus that felt way worse.

Daps
No duh. Our government is dumb as fukk. Every time they tell people to stop wearing masks and act like a pandemic is taking place, what happens weeks later? Another surge. It's mind-boggling at this point. China shut down. Europe is having issues. And still, people are walking around here with no masks, acting like pre-pandemic because Biden and everyone else advocated for the masks to be off and for us to fill "our lovely downtowns again". Well masks are off, downtowns are gradually being filled, and there's about to be another surge, a new variant, and things will get again, prompting mask mandates to return again and then rinse and repeat. Like I said, Biden--all of them are idiots as far as I'm concerned. I stopped trusting them after what happened last May.
I've continued wearing my mask. Acting like it went away, doesn't make it go away. :yeshrug:

Yall always blaming the wrong ppl. If the average citizen wants someone to blame about the coming surge, imma need them to look in the mirror.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I went to Detroit Pistons game two days ago, I see a whole bunch of people don't wear the mask but I did weak my mask all the time. I was like :francis: "we def gonna have another wave of covid". People don't want to give up spring/summer, and people don't care anymore.

Also, the Russia vs Ukraine war distracted covid

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Word?

rMILNBe.gif

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
SMART POSTERS
I’m glad Fauci is still out here telling people what’s up. The fact that all the mouth breathers hate him so much and are screaming so loud about him, it gives me hope that these morons do the opposite of what he says to do, and one theyself. I’m so sick of Covid, but it is infinitely more maneuverable if you follow the instructions. I ain’t been worried about getting Covid in a min, all you have to do is be careful and not be a half witted, brain dead, contrarian piece of fukking shyt, and you as well as everyone around you should be alright.

Yup. Whenever I go out I’m frequently the only one wearing a mask :francis: People just don’t give a fukk anymore

AND THEN THIS… STRAIGHT CRASH TEST DUMMY LEVEL
Sure :duck:

Ol' Covid meteorologist over here. Had enough of this scamdemic panic.