when I go out in public I swear 90% of the people aren't wearing masks
:snoop:

now that Covid is rising again, I will just say a hard head makes a soft a$$

I wear my mask faithfully like I'm a ninja or something
Where is covid rising again?

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I don’t doubt it but if I look left, I look right, nobody’s given a fck for a long time. Gonna have to let it rock on the willingly unvaxxsd :manny:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Flip Flop Fauci back at it again huh :unimpressed:

The shyt never left. They just decided it was better for their politics to tell everyone that "its time to enjoy yourself and don't worry about it as we return to normalcy"

Lack of consistent messaging regarding covid has been a serious problem in this country and it seems that it won't change.

I'm still wearing an n95 or kf94 everywhere :manny:

Daps
Down here in GA, everybody don't give a entire fukk. I got in like 10 Ubers throughout this past week and none of them even cared about the policy. I took my mask off and was like Nick Cage in Con Air:

200.gif

Far from one of those Antivaxxx non wearing mask mofos, but fukk a corona, the marsupial letting the snoz breathe and Dr Fauci can eat a big fat hair wombat dikk :camby:

Dude I'm diametrically opposed to everything in this post but the gif of Nick Cage in Con Air took me out :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously fukk this nikka. If you ain’t caught it by now take all the vaccines you want eventually you going to catch this shyt. If you are interacting in the world. Most people who have been vaccinated up the ass and still caught the shyt don’t give a fukk about this anymore.

More and more people are just :yawn: with this.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Seriously fukk this nikka. If you ain’t caught it by now take all the vaccines you want eventually you going to catch this shyt. If you are interacting in the world. Most people who have been vaccinated up the ass and still caught the shyt don’t give a fukk about this anymore.

More and more people are just :yawn: with this.

Most? Lol. The amount of people who were vaxxed and boosted who got Covid AFTER the shots is extremely low. Ya'll crazy. I can tell ppl in this thread either never had it or didn't have someone close to them who got it or died. Covid is hell and people think it's a game.