NULL

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
tell me about it.

my team down 3 people this week at work and at least 2 of them are due to covid, not sure about the other one. :francis:

shyt still out there folks and it got my ass having to do peoples work cutting into my tv time:unimpressed:

*sighs*

and everywhere I go, it's #masksOff status.

I fly out tomorrow to the Bay Area and I bet, just like in the gym and at work, I'm the only one with a face covering.

People getting too complacent.

Covid here to stay like a stubborn roommate.

The same mothafukka that trims his pubes on the toilet and doesn't flush and eats your food (even if you label "DON'T TOUCH, HOWIE'S MEAL FOR MANANA").

We in a fukk up sitchayshun/times.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Who cares

I’m sorry but this shyt is old and the people are tired of it

especially if they continue to stop covid funding programs. It obviously ain’t drastic enough for them to pay folks who may miss work.

I’m double vaxxed and gonna live my life

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I’m glad Fauci is still out here telling people what’s up. The fact that all the mouth breathers hate him so much and are screaming so loud about him, it gives me hope that these morons do the opposite of what he says to do, and one theyself. I’m so sick of Covid, but it is infinitely more maneuverable if you follow the instructions. I ain’t been worried about getting Covid in a min, all you have to do is be careful and not be a half witted, brain dead, contrarian piece of fukking shyt, and you as well as everyone around you should be alright.

THEY LOVE PEOPLE LIKE U

WHAT X-RAIDED SAY?

“WHEN I SAY BIITCH JUMP THEN THATS WHAT U DO”

THAT PART