COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Get with the times OP, COVID is old and busted in 2022, war in the Ukraine is the new hotness.

Old and busted:
20201020-covid.jpg

New hotness:
ap22092669346647_custom-d02c34ee5522f96b9a523ee72b8417bda9408de1-s1100-c50.jpg

Daps
tell me about it.

my team down 3 people this week at work and at least 2 of them are due to covid, not sure about the other one. :francis:

shyt still out there folks and it got my ass having to do peoples work cutting into my tv time:unimpressed:

And film room brehs looking at me crazy cause I told them I'm not going to theaters right now :unimpressed:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I've been saying this, Covid ain't going nowhere
Companies need to understand that this remote working from home is NOT a temporary thing. They need to treat this with more permanency.
Covid and future pandemics gonna happen, plus roads are shyt, fukk traffic and the carbon emissions from it, for many people there's no reason to go to the office more than once a month even if that.
Let people spend time chilling and spending time with friends and family and just kicking back and having naps during the day and going to the gym in the morning.

All these politicians saying go back to work are being paid by real estate moguls loosing money from this work from home shift and don't actually give two shyts about the pandemic or people's health and mental health.

Nothing about this is revolutionary, this is already daily European work life and they live both longer and happier lives.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
No duh. Our government is dumb as fukk. Every time they tell people to stop wearing masks and act like a pandemic is taking place, what happens weeks later? Another surge. It's mind-boggling at this point. China shut down. Europe is having issues. And still, people are walking around here with no masks, acting like pre-pandemic because Biden and everyone else advocated for the masks to be off and for us to fill "our lovely downtowns again". Well masks are off, downtowns are gradually being filled, and there's about to be another surge, a new variant, and things will get again, prompting mask mandates to return again and then rinse and repeat. Like I said, Biden--all of them are idiots as far as I'm concerned. I stopped trusting them after what happened last May.
I've continued wearing my mask. Acting like it went away, doesn't make it go away. :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this thread reads exactly like a february 2020 thread :snoop:

its a little scary how this moment is repeating. we had exactly these reactions 2 years ago :dwillhuh:

Yeah, those threads from Jan and Feb 2020 read like the beginning of a horror novel, when everyone downplays the crisis coming at hand.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I hope, im tired of these nikkas crying about not being able to go into work to socialize. We back to our old regular schedule and some of these fools are happy af about it and dragging everyone else in. Im burnt out af

Many companies offer a hybrid schedule to prevent low working morale. Going back to a 5 day 8n-office schedule will make people search elsewhere to work