COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
was out of town staying at an air b&b, went out to bars and shyt for the second time since the pandemic.
met up with inlaws on x-mas, a bunch of them got covid even though they where all vaccinated.
i didn't but they were living reckless. the first time i went out was with inlaws before xmas.
but this weekend was the first time i really just went out, didn't wear a mask and chilled in a crowded bar.

can't lie, it was a good time but in the back of my head i'm thinking "So just like that it's...over?" :dwillhuh: :patrice: :lupe::whoa: :yeshrug:

this shyt is crazy, i'm just :lawd: that i'm tripple vaxed and made it this far without getting sick.

spent way too many days by myself on some :hamster: shyt.

too many days looking at the world like :ohhh:

no one you love is wearing a helmet :ufdup:

random calls from former bidet salesmen :snoop:

@Mowgli becoming a shell of himself in real time :whoo:

the infection rate is mad low in NY right now.
the people getting sick to the point of hospitalization are in large part the dikk heads who are not vaxed.

fukk 'em :mjgrin:

step up and get that Cain award chumps :banderas:

i went out to a bar :blessed:
:salute: glad you’re back to enjoying life. Nearly every state is dropping their Covid restrictions, just in time for sundress season :mjlit:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So, cat I was arguing with in another thread took what I said "Vaccination does the SAME thing getting infected does', then strawmanned me by claiming I said it works better alone, something I NEVER claimed, and, as you can see, has been doing that same garbage this entire time.

That's why he's a LIAR.

My stance has always been that vaccination is better than natural immunity because it provides the same protection WITHOUT the risk of infection. His argument was that if it doesn't work BETTER than getting infected, there was no point in getting vaccinated. He tried changing it up in here and the thread where this originally came to a head was deleted so I can't prove it, but I wasn't the only one in that thread responding to his nonsense.

That's why he's a disingenuous, intellectually dishonest, anti-vaxx troll.​

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, cat I was arguing with in another thread took what I said "Vaccination does the SAME thing getting infected does', then strawmanned me by claiming I said it works better alone, something I NEVER claimed, and, as you can see, has been doing that same garbage this entire time.

That's why he's a LIAR.

My stance has always been that vaccination is better than natural immunity because it provides the same protection WITHOUT the risk of infection. His argument was that if it doesn't work BETTER than getting infected, there was no point in getting vaccinated. He tried changing it up in here and the thread where this originally came to a head was deleted so I can't prove it, but I wasn't the only one in that thread responding to his nonsense.

That's why he's a disingenuous, intellectually dishonest, anti-vaxx troll.​

Breh, your exact words in the deleted thread was "Vaccine induced immunity was better in every way possible than natural immunity, period." and when I asked for proof, the thread got deleted. Dont come in here with lies now :russ:

And I didn't even address you in this thread. I posted a link and you came at me with some nonsense and got bodied. Tbh, I can't even take credit because you bodied yourself with YOUR OWN links. :mjlol:

Btw, you do realize people can go back to the original post that led to this back and forth and see that you're obviously lying about my stance considering I recommended getting the vaccine as protection against infection. :skip:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False.

Liar.

Made that up just like the strawman.

I said getting vaccinated was better than getting infected, period.
:snooze:
That's not what you said. If it was, you wouldn't have been following me from thread to thread getting emotional over me posting links about how health advisors are starting to believe that herd immunity can't be reached through vaccination, but only through immunity derived from infection.

No reason to fly in here and embarrass yourself if that's all you said in the other thread.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Follow someone to a thread, comment on a post that doesn't mention you or have anything to do with your "stance", embarrass yourself, then claim to be lied on, brehs. :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That's not what you said. If it was, you wouldn't have been following me from thread to thread getting emotional over me posting links about how health advisors are starting to believe that herd immunity can't be reached through vaccination, but only through immunity derived from infection.

No reason to fly in here and embarrass yourself if that's all you said in the other thread.

You showed one epidemiologist who made that claim and it wasn't really backed up with any research or data.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You showed one epidemiologist who made that claim and it wasn't really backed up with any research or data.

An Israeli vaccine chief also mentions it here too.

I'm not saying this is fact. That's why I'm not sure why the other dude got so emotional. Lol.

I'm saying that it speaks volumes that some of the leading health advisors from 2 countries that are further ahead in vaccination, and at least one that is further ahead in vaccine research, are saying they don't believe herd immunity will be reached without natural infection.

It also makes sense why the CDC is "giving us a break" by lifting restrictions and pushing people back into the office.

Again, im not claiming this to be concrete as I have no proof of it being concrete, but I ask if anyone has evidence against it, post it. I fully acknowledge that even if you can't post anything refuting this claim, it STILL doesn't make it true. I just want to see evidence against it, if it truly does exist.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:dahell: Is going on in here

Cats trying to be slick pushing natural immunity to reach herd immunity.

Only problem is......YOU HAVE TO GET INFECTED WITH COVID TO GAIN NATURAL IMMUNITY, not to mention the increased unnecessary strain on an already stressed healthcare system further influxes of avoidable cases would bring.

A combination is unavoidable at this point, but, there's no point in risking infection when there's vaccines that do the same thing.​

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats trying to be slick pushing natural immunity to reach herd immunity.

Only problem is......YOU HAVE TO GET INFECTED WITH COVID TO GAIN NATURAL IMMUNITY, not to mention the increased unnecessary strain on an already stressed healthcare system further influxes of avoidable cases would bring.

A combination is unavoidable at this point, but, there's no point in risking infection when there's vaccines that do the same thing.​

Glad to see I finally got through to you. Enjoy your day, breh. :salute: