COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now look at the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RATES!!!

Also, this proves you lied earlier when you stated it didn't take into account those vaccinated WITHOUT being infected, aka, 'no prior infection'.

Cherry-pick and STILL be wrong, brehs.

:russ:
The difference between what rates? :dwillhuh: no prior infection regardless of vaccination status had a higher incidence rate than any other category. If you're talking about the hospitalization chart, once again, I NEVER ARGUED THAT.

And I never said anything about it not taking into account vaccinated without being infected. Not even sure what you're talking about. Do you even know at this point? :mindblown:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rates you said WEREN'T accounted for in your earlier post.....

What does 'No prior COVID and vaccinated' mean??

Liar.

:russ:
I already addressed that. I said I was referring to the bolded part of your post. I didn't see the title of the study at that point.

Now can you address these incidence rates? What am I missing?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I already addressed that. I said I was referring to the bolded part of your post. I didn't see the title of the study at that point.

You also didn't read it all the way through because you were busy cherry-picking and couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Liar.

You've been lying this entire time under the guise of 'Just asking questions.'

It doesn't work and we see right through it.

This is why your 'suggestion' is stupid....

Getting infected as a way to reach herd immunity is a GARBAGE plan. Untenable and puts unnecessary pressure on already stretched-thin healthcare systems.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did read all the way through. That's how I found this gem. Thanks for posting. :russ:

From the same link :russ::russ::

Earlier observational studies found very low rates of reinfection over several months among survivors of COVID-19 [8–16]. A single study conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) concluded that prior vaccination was more protective against future COVID-19 than was prior COVID-19 [17]. This finding has not been replicated elsewhere.:skip:

Multiple observational studies in different continents found that both prior infection and vaccination provided similar levels of protection against subsequent COVID-19 [18–20]. A large nationwide study in Israel found that unvaccinated individuals with prior COVID-19 actually had significantly lower risks of COVID-19, symptomatic COVID-19, and hospitalization than vaccinated individuals without prior COVID-19 [21], a finding also observed in our study

:dead:
And what's up with you using non American sources after you just went full MAGA and said you dont rock with non-American science. Dude from the video is from Ontario. Pardon me if he meant Ontario, California. :skip:

Now can you please address the incidence rates, breh? If it says something other than what I claim it says, let me know.
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
There is NO benefit to getting infected from COVID that you wouldn't already have from being vaccinated.

Not really a "benefit" :scusthov: as you want to avoid Covid altogether :hubie:but the vaccination is more monoclonal and primary infection with the wild type virus is more polyclonal. This is due to "the" vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna etc) targetting the spike protein and ignoring the rest of the virus genome. Natural infection (of course) exposes you to the lot.
This is important when it comes to immunity viral escape.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I did read all the way through. That's how I found this gem.​

And you COMPLETELY missed this, destroying your entire argument......
'Bu-bu-but your links agree with my bullshyt!!​

ORLY??​

Figure 4 shows the cumulative incidence of symptomatic COVID-19 across the various groups, and Figure 5 shows the cumulative incidence of COVID-19 that required hospitalization. Findings for both are similar to that of COVID-19 infection overall, in that the group at highest risk comprised previously uninfected subjects who remained unvaccinated. Eighty-eight (2.9%) of the 4585 symptomatic COVID-19 infections and 2 of the 133 hospitalizations for COVID-19 (1.5%) occurred among those with prior COVID-19.

Fig. 4

m_ciac022_fig4.jpeg

Fig. 5

m_ciac022_fig5.jpeg

:mjlol:

Dude is STILL trying to push for people to get infected rather than get vaccinated.​

Liar.​

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you COMPLETELY missed this, destroying your entire argument......

Dude is STILL trying to push for people to get infected rather than get vaccinated.

Liar.​

Do you realize this is the original post that got you so emotional?

Best thing you can do is prepare as best as you can to handle eventual infection whether that be through vaccination, improving your overall health, or both.

I also said this later.

Speaking of being intellectually dishonest, lazy, and a selfish liar, why do you keep saying I've said something that I NEVER said?

Ive never said to purposely get infected. Why would anyone do that? If you can avoid infection, do so.

It's obvious you have no real rebuttal to the links YOU provided against your own argument :mjlol: and are making up lies now. :francis:

You still haven't told me what you think that graph is proving. You may be right, breh. Speak your mind.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess you don't remember saying there was no need to get vaccinated if it isn't BETTER than getting infected?

Miss me with all the rest of the nonsense.

Liar.

Ok, let's say I said this.:mjlol:

How does this prove your claim that vaccine induced immunity is better than immunity derived from infection? How does this prove herd immunity can be reached through vaccination without infection?