COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So they should proceed with masks and caution. What else is there to do at this point?

Get as many people vaccinated as possible before yet another variant or another surge happens. With all restrictions being lifted, that may be difficult, but INFINITELY better than the alternative.​

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Get as many people vaccinated as possible before yet another variant or another surge happens. With all restrictions being lifted, that may be difficult, but INFINITELY better than the alternative.​
Pipe dream. Those people have HAD the chance to get vaccinated. They are comfortable not getting it, and assuming the increased risk. No one else cares at this point. Again, you are anyone else are free to still live that hermit life. People moved on more than a year ago

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Pipe dream. Those people have HAD the chance to get vaccinated.

Seeing as 40% of this country is unvaccinated, should take another couple years for another one million avoidable deaths......unless there's another more virulent variant being incubated in a deer or someone's dog.

Shoulda made the shyt mandatory like they did for schoolchildren.​

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Seeing as 40% of this country is unvaccinated, should take another couple years for another one million avoidable deaths......unless there's another more virulent variant being incubated in a deer or someone's dog.

Sucks for those million unvaccinated individuals. The made their bed. Why sit and be worried about a train that left the station 15 months ago? Are you vaccinated? Great. I am. Why should I lose any sleep if someone’s not? Or some hypothetical scarient you’re sitting around waiting for. No one cares

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Sucks for those million unvaccinated individuals. The made their bed. Why sit and be worried about a train that left the station 15 months ago? Are you vaccinated? Great. I am. Why should I lose any sleep if someone’s not? Or some hypothetical scarient you’re sitting around waiting for. No one cares

I'm going to worry because mother is 73 and immunocompromised. I also have 3 relatives too young to be vaccinated.

Your situation may be different, but some of us have people to look out for other than ourselves.​

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I'm going to worry because mother is 73 and immunocompromised. I also have 3 relatives too young to be vaccinated.

Your situation may be different, but some of us have people to look out for other than ourselves.​
Again. Those folks should proceed with caution. What else has to be said? The world won’t stop for immunocompromised folks. That’s simply reality.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"

Where the fukk is kids mandatory to get covid vaxx???

I didn't get mine vaxxed. Too soon for them and they are too healthy.

And before u talk like I'm crazy not an anti vaxxer. I got it and am boosted...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
But the other ones have a much worse survival rate then covid for kids especially.

U got kids? U give them shots?

:francis:

Before vaccines, measles killed about 6,000 people/yr.

COVID passed that in one day.

If I had children, they'd be vaccinated if they were old enough.​