COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
It's ripping through the UK now, someone said there's an even newer variant, weaker and more transmissible.. Not sure if that's true

I had it last week, unnvaxxed, just had a cough for a day or two

If you're healthy and vaxxed I would be looking to move on with your life. There's nothing more you can do, and the mental pressure of the last two years needs to ease

Good luck to all

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It's ripping through the UK now, someone said there's an even newer variant, weaker and more transmissible.. Not sure if that's true

I had it last week, unnvaxxed, just had a cough for a day or two

If you're healthy and vaxxed I would be looking to move on with your life. There's nothing more you can do, and the mental pressure of the last two years needs to ease

Good luck to all
BA2 or stealth variant. Apparently not so bad in the UK because the booster rate is pretty high…in the US it’s around 45% so it could be a problem.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
BA2 or stealth variant. Apparently not so bad in the UK because the booster rate is pretty high…in the US it’s around 45% so it could be a problem.

Less than 50% of Black people in the US are fully vaccinated and ~50% of our group have preexisting conditions that'd kill/disable them if they get a bad case of COVID.

:snoop:

This is why mufukkas talking about 'natural immunity' need to STFU.​

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people just don't understand that natural immunity from infection may be unavoidable :snoop:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Less than 50% of Black people in the US are fully vaccinated and ~50% of our group have preexisting conditions that'd kill/disable them if they get a bad case of COVID.

:snoop:

This is why mufukkas talking about 'natural immunity' need to STFU.​
Sounds like it’s tough shyt for the unvaccinated. They have had 15 months to go get the free shots. Why do we care if they chose not to?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Sounds like it’s tough shyt for the unvaccinated. They have had 15 months to go get the free shots. Why do we care if they chose not to?

Not all unvaccinated are anti-vaxx or have a choice.

Some have LEGIT reasons why they can't be vaccinated and there's a LOT of people in that category.​

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I feel like here we go all over again. Everyone is smiling and enjoying the weather :blessed:. Masks off:mjlit:

And then in a month or so B.A.2. is going to come through and crush the buildings. I just think it will wreak havoc, kill a sleuth of people and the reaction is going to be :yeshrug:nikkas die everyday