Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Covid is over. You don't have to worry about anyone else being taken away.

I've been in the field since day one and everyone who fell from the virus didn't say a fukking word about exposure when they were around me. Lot of clowns who later got vaxxed could have took me and my family out if it wasn't for my extreme training anti covid regiment.

But it's water under the bridge. Now the healing can begin. We ate the costs to maintain freedom. We took a loss and we maintained boss.

how many did you lose?
gj5nawm.png

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Necessity of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccination in Persons Who Have Already Had COVID-19

Both previous infection and vaccination provide substantial protection against COVID-19. Vaccination of previously infected individuals does not provide additional protection against COVID-19 for several months, but after that provides significant protection at least against symptomatic COVID-19.

Liar.

This is vaccination plus immunity from infection. Not vaccination by itself. :snoop: Show me where vaccine induced immunity is superior to immunity derived from natural infection.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Necessity of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccination in Persons Who Have Already Had COVID-19

Both previous infection and vaccination provide substantial protection against COVID-19. Vaccination of previously infected individuals does not provide additional protection against COVID-19 for several months, but after that provides significant protection at least against symptomatic COVID-19.

Liar.

This is vaccination plus immunity from infection. Not vaccination by itself. :snoop: Show me where vaccine induced immunity is superior to immunity derived from natural infection.
Read the title again.

It isn't 'necessary' to contract COVID after vaccination, but it IS 'necessary' to get vaccinated after contracting COVID.....

m_ciac022_fig1.jpeg

Liar.

Was referring to the bolded.

You keep posting how vaccination is associated with milder symptoms. Who is arguing that?:dwillhuh:

How does this prove herd immunity can be reached through vaccination alone?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
This is vaccination plus immunity from infection.

Wrong. This is a comparison between those who've had COVID, THEN got vaccinated, vs. those who got vaccinated and DIDN'T GET INFECTED....
Of 52 238 employees included in the study, 4718 (9%) had prior COVID-19 and 36 922 (71%) were vaccinated by the end of the study. A total of 7851 (15%) employees acquired COVID-19 during the study, of whom 4675 (60%) had symptomatic infections and 133 (1.7%) required hospitalization for COVID-19.

Vaccinated-only immunity is better....

m_ciac022_fig4.jpeg

Liar.

Last edited:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong. This is a comparison between those who've had COVID, THEN got vaccinated, vs. those who got vaccinated and DIDN'T GET INFECTED....

Vaccinated-only immunity is better....

m_ciac022_fig4.jpeg

Liar.

From the same link :russ::russ::

Earlier observational studies found very low rates of reinfection over several months among survivors of COVID-19 [8–16]. A single study conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) concluded that prior vaccination was more protective against future COVID-19 than was prior COVID-19 [17]. This finding has not been replicated elsewhere.:skip:

Multiple observational studies in different continents found that both prior infection and vaccination provided similar levels of protection against subsequent COVID-19 [18–20]. A large nationwide study in Israel found that unvaccinated individuals with prior COVID-19 actually had significantly lower risks of COVID-19, symptomatic COVID-19, and hospitalization than vaccinated individuals without prior COVID-19 [21], a finding also observed in our study

:dead:

How many more links are you gonna post that a agree exactly with what I'm saying? This link got some gems too:ohlawd:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
From the same link

How many more links are you gonna post that a agree exactly with what I'm saying? This link got some gems too

They DON'T agree with you, liar......
Until the Omicron variant emerged, there was no tenable evidence that previously infected individuals benefited substantially from a COVID-19 vaccine for up to 8–10 months. Given the increased risk of infection from the Omicron variant, a practical and useful message at this time would be that people need not be vaccinated immediately after contracting COVID-19 but would likely benefit from a vaccine 6 months or more later.

There is NO benefit to getting infected from COVID that you wouldn't already have from being vaccinated.

Cherry-pick more studies and STILL be wrong, brehs.

Use more smilies, liar!!!

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
'Bu-bu-but your links agree with my bullshyt!!​

ORLY??​

Figure 4 shows the cumulative incidence of symptomatic COVID-19 across the various groups, and Figure 5 shows the cumulative incidence of COVID-19 that required hospitalization. Findings for both are similar to that of COVID-19 infection overall, in that the group at highest risk comprised previously uninfected subjects who remained unvaccinated. Eighty-eight (2.9%) of the 4585 symptomatic COVID-19 infections and 2 of the 133 hospitalizations for COVID-19 (1.5%) occurred among those with prior COVID-19.

Fig. 4

m_ciac022_fig4.jpeg

Fig. 5

m_ciac022_fig5.jpeg

:mjlol:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They DON'T agree with you, liar......

There is NO benefit to getting infected from COVID that you wouldn't already have from being vaccinated.

Cherry-pick more studies and STILL be wrong, brehs.

Use more smilies, liar!!!

YOU'RE PICKING THESE LINKS, NOT ME.
AND THEY AGREE EXACTLY WITH WHAT IVE SAID.:bryan:

Is this a troll account that everyone is in on except me. I can't be the only one seeing this.:mindblown:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Bu-bu-but your links agree with my bullshyt!!​

ORLY??​

:mjlol:

Brehhhhhhh, Look at the groups among the highest incidence rates. "No prior infection & unvaccinated " and No prior infection & Vaccinated" :russ:

And you quoted where it says "Findings of both are similar to that of Covid-19 infection overall."
:skip:

You also bolded a section about previously uninfected subjects as your proof.

Come on, breh. GET IT TOGETHER:damn:
Go compose yourself and try again.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Brehhhhhhh, Look at the groups among the highest incidence rates. "No prior infection & unvaccinated " and No prior infection & Vaccinated"

Now look at the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RATES!!!

Also, this proves you lied earlier when you stated it didn't take into account those vaccinated WITHOUT being infected, aka, 'no prior infection'.

Cherry-pick and STILL be wrong, brehs.

Last edited: