COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
was out of town staying at an air b&b, went out to bars and shyt for the second time since the pandemic.
met up with inlaws on x-mas, a bunch of them got covid even though they where all vaccinated.
i didn't but they were living reckless. the first time i went out was with inlaws before xmas.
but this weekend was the first time i really just went out, didn't wear a mask and chilled in a crowded bar.

can't lie, it was a good time but in the back of my head i'm thinking "So just like that it's...over?" :dwillhuh: :patrice: :lupe::whoa: :yeshrug:

this shyt is crazy, i'm just :lawd: that i'm tripple vaxed and made it this far without getting sick.

spent way too many days by myself on some :hamster: shyt.

too many days looking at the world like :ohhh:

no one you love is wearing a helmet :ufdup:

random calls from former bidet salesmen :snoop:

@Mowgli becoming a shell of himself in real time :whoo:

the infection rate is mad low in NY right now.
the people getting sick to the point of hospitalization are in large part the dikk heads who are not vaxed.

fukk 'em :mjgrin:

step up and get that Cain award chumps :banderas:

i went out to a bar :blessed:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
More health authorities are saying herd immunity wont be reached through vaccination, but only through infection.

Because there's too many people like you who are intellectually dishonest, lazy, and selfish liars using confirmation bias instead of logic who will get infected and keep this virus circulating.​

Iceland is not America.

Vaccination >> Natural Immunity.....and BETTER for herd immunity.

This is NOT debatable ...

COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations by COVID-19 ...

Although the epidemiology of COVID-19 might change as new variants emerge, vaccination remains the safest strategy for averting future SARS-CoV-2 infections, hospitalizations, long-term sequelae, and death.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Mufukka in here trying to tell people that getting infected, PURPOSELY, is a viable strategy rather than getting vaccinated based on ONE person's opinion in Iceland.

FOH.​

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
was out of town staying at an air b&b, went out to bars and shyt for the second time since the pandemic.
met up with inlaws on x-mas, a bunch of them got covid even though they where all vaccinated.
i didn't but they were living reckless. the first time i went out was with inlaws before xmas.
but this weekend was the first time i really just went out, didn't wear a mask and chilled in a crowded bar.

can't lie, it was a good time but in the back of my head i'm thinking "So just like that it's...over?" :dwillhuh: :patrice: :lupe::whoa: :yeshrug:

this shyt is crazy, i'm just :lawd: that i'm tripple vaxed and made it this far without getting sick.

spent way too many days by myself on some :hamster: shyt.

too many days looking at the world like :ohhh:

no one you love is wearing a helmet :ufdup:

random calls from former bidet salesmen :snoop:

@Mowgli becoming a shell of himself in real time :whoo:

the infection rate is mad low in NY right now.
the people getting sick to the point of hospitalization are in large part the dikk heads who are not vaxed.

fukk 'em :mjgrin:

step up and get that Cain award chumps :banderas:

i went out to a bar :blessed:
Just went bowling with no mask. No one cares.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yeah, we are abruptly entering a new chapter in the covid era.

lettuce hope for the best.

:lupe:
I was in the field every day since the beginning while you was peeping out your project window wondering if it was safe to come outside. Covid is taking a commercial break until the Ukraine crisis is stabilized.

Then we get a new variant so you can have another excuse to not take your girl out. :lolbron:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mufukka in here trying to tell people that getting infected, PURPOSELY, is a viable strategy rather than getting vaccinated based on ONE person's opinion in Iceland.

FOH.​

Speaking of being intellectually dishonest, lazy, and a selfish liar, why do you keep saying I've said something that I NEVER said? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just can't control your emotions enough to take in what I'm actually saying.

Ive never said to purposely get infected. Why would anyone do that? If you can avoid infection, do so. I'm saying these health authorities in countries much further along than us in vaccinating they're population, are saying they don't believe it's possible to reach herd immunity through vaccination which means immunity from infection is superior to immunity from vaccination in terms of slowing this pandemic. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Ive even stated earlier, TO GET THE VACCINE if you believe that would provide protection against infection. So after this post, if you're still claiming I said something I never did, It's obvious you're every bit of what you tried to claim I was above and that's why you were so quick to throw that out there. :mjlol:

Anyway, that link you provided is the same link I gave you in a different thread. :dwillhuh:

Case rates were initially lowest among vaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis; however, after emergence of the Delta variant and over the course of time, incidence increased sharply in this group, but only slightly among both vaccinated and unvaccinated persons with previously diagnosed COVID-19 (6). Across the entire study period, persons with vaccine- and infection-derived immunity had much lower rates of hospitalization compared with those in unvaccinated persons. These results suggest that vaccination protects against COVID-19 and related hospitalization and that surviving a previous infection protects against a reinfection. Importantly, infection-derived protection was greater after the highly transmissible Delta variant became predominant.

Your source explicitly says vaccine induced immunity provided superior protection before Delta but changed as Delta became the dominant strain. Which provides evidence that vaccine induced immunity alone doesn't do as well against variants as immunity derived from infection.

It also explicitly says vaccination protects against hospitalization and that SURVIVING A PREVIOUS INFECTION PROTECTS AGAINST REINFECTION.

Which is why I said immunity developed after infection > vaccine induced immunity in terms of slowing the pandemic.

If you disagree, just say that and provide better links. Don't make stuff up.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I was in the field every day since the beginning while you was peeping out your project window wondering if it was safe to come outside. Covid is taking a commercial break until the Ukraine crisis is stabilized.

Then we get a new variant so you can have another excuse to not take your girl out. :lolbron:

yo, @Mowgli...all jokes aside (if that is even possible with you at this point)...
do you personally know anyone who has died of covid?
early in the pandemic i got a call from a former co-worker telling me that a guy we used to work with got taken out by covid.
a year later my aunt got taken out by it. she had pre existing conditions that covid took a shyt on and killed her.

i don't know what your end game is here but it smells shytty to me.

clown.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I said "more health authorities"
and more = one scientist plus all the scientist from the link you posted

The scientists from MY post stated the following ...​

Although the epidemiology of COVID-19 might change as new variants emerge, vaccination remains the safest strategy for averting future SARS-CoV-2 infections, hospitalizations, long-term sequelae, and death.

The ONE scientist you posted said otherwise AND IS NOT IN AMERICA.

Liar.​

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yo, @Mowgli...all jokes aside (if that is even possible with you at this point)...
do you personally know anyone who has died of covid?
early in the pandemic i got a call from a former co-worker telling me that a guy we used to work with got taken out by covid.
a year later my aunt got taken out by it. she had pre existing conditions that covid took a shyt on and killed her.

i don't know what your end game is here but it smells shytty to me.

clown.

Covid is over. You don't have to worry about anyone else being taken away.

I've been in the field since day one and everyone who fell from the virus didn't say a fukking word about exposure when they were around me. Lot of clowns who later got vaxxed could have took me and my family out if it wasn't for my extreme training anti covid regiment.

But it's water under the bridge. Now the healing can begin. We ate the costs to maintain freedom. We took a loss and we maintained boss.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scientists from MY post stated the following ...​

The ONE scientist you posted said otherwise AND IS NOT IN AMERICA.

Liar.​

SAFEST. NOT MOST EFFECTIVE and NOT SUPERIOR. The scientists specifically say that in YOUR study. I'm not dissing your vax, breh. Not sure why you're so sensitive about it. I'm saying it's not as effective as immunity derived from infection, and your scientists agree.

"Not from America." You MAGA brehs are something else. :mjlol: