Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
1) Moderna
2) Pfizer

J&J is garbage. I highly recommend getting the booster as well

Not gonna lie Im nervous as fukk I went all this time without the vaccine and had no symptoms (or no heavy symptoms anyway). Im anti vcxx and never have been but yea mayne.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Not gonna lie Im nervous as fukk I went all this time without the vaccine and had no symptoms (or no heavy symptoms anyway). Im anti vcxx and never have been but yea mayne.

What worries you about it?

I'm not gonna berate you because I'm sure you've heard it all at this point

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What worries you about it?

I'm not gonna berate you because I'm sure you've heard it all at this point

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=3109468

FNCopfzWYAIj2FI

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fellas I'm vaxxed but is the booster a must? Idk just hesitancy in my gut about it.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
you know that shyt is cookin up. I don’t see how the stupid motherfukkers aren’t looking at the pattern. They lift the mask mandate right before the spring for spring break and all of these music festivals still have the shyt spike back up.

They open the floodgates for profit during the spring and summer and we will suffer again in the fall and winter. This is some bullshyt.

We suffer how?

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iceland Bets on Herd Immunity

Iceland’s chief epidemiologist, Thorolfur Gudnason. In his memo to the Minister of Health laying out the rationale for dropping restrictions, Gudnason said the main way out of the epidemic is natural herd immunity, or when enough people are immune to the virus that its transmission ceases. In order to achieve this, Gudnason wrote, “as many people as possible need to be infected with the virus” because vaccines alone are not enough. (Almost 80 percent of Iceland’s population has been fully vaccinated.)

More health authorities are saying herd immunity wont be reached through vaccination, but only through infection. It makes sense why the CDC is giving us a "break":mjlol: by dropping restrictions and why Biden is pushing people back to the office. Best thing you can do is prepare as best as you can to handle eventual infection whether that be through vaccination, improving your overall health, or both.

This also means that the last 2 years of arguing about vax vs unvaxxed has been a waste of time because outside of your individual health, it didn't matter anyway. :russ: