COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
if he got shot and passed soon after, would you ask "with" or "because of" the bullet? :stopitslime:
If he’s in the hospital with Covid, and dies of the gunshot wound, they still count it as a Covid death. Which is my point.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Knock on wood, but no COVID, no vax, just living…I dont know if I’m immune or what but it just makes me question everything even harder

the reality is tens of thousands of unvaccinated newly infected covid patients get their wake up call everyday when they finally test positive.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Being 97 did that. He was already in hospice when he contracted Covid. “Covid death”

That's false information and you're lying, sir. The ONLY way you could prove your claim is by posting his Death Certificate, which you won't, because that entire story is nonsense.​

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
you know that shyt is cookin up. I don’t see how the stupid motherfukkers aren’t looking at the pattern. They lift the mask mandate right before the spring for spring break and all of these music festivals still have the shyt spike back up.

They open the floodgates for profit during the spring and summer and we will suffer again in the fall and winter. This is some bullshyt.
mid-terms coming, they want people to vote blue because a big talking point amongst the red are ending mask mandates

Daps
Knock on wood, but no COVID, no vax, just living…I dont know if I’m immune or what but it just makes me question everything even harder

Lady i used to work with caught covid last month and she is struggling hard. She was just released from the hospital the other day but a month after catching it, all she can do is lay around. She can't do anything for herself.

It is beyond stupid for anyone to not get the vaccine at this point.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I start my new job in two weeks but I gotta get vaxxxed. Which should I get? Pfyer or J & J?