COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We shouldn't even need a mask mandate. Folks should WANT to keep their masks on. :snoop:

25,000 ppl died from COVID within the last week. That number is about to skyrocket. :snoop:

25k people dead in a single week, from a pandemic, and people say to "get back to work"

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
[
We shouldn't even need a mask mandate. Folks should WANT to keep their masks on. :snoop:

25,000 ppl died from COVID within the last week. That number is about to skyrocket. :snoop:

Do you mean 25k worldwide? No way is it just in one country. I did a search and I think it was CDC that said it was around 2k in the USA.

Daps
[

Do you mean 25k worldwide? No way is it just in one country. I did a search and I think it was CDC that said it was around 2k in the USA.

Bro where have you been?

There's over 2000 ppl dying per DAY in America right now as we speak.

They mentioned the 25k number on MSNBC yesterday.

Folks are dropping out here right now breh.

Daps
why? the vaccine has been out for a year, and liberal doctors on CNN are saying that masks dont even work :yeshrug:

the weak ass blue masks arent accomplishing anything. everyone should get vaccinated, but masking isnt doing shyt for anyone

Bro you're smarter than this.

Did she say take the masks off? Or did she say they don't give as much protection?

Fauci and them told folks over the summer that folks should be double masking. My mom got on my case then and told me to start doubling up and I've been doubling up since.

Of course wearing a single mask ain't helping you as much. But that don't mean take it off. That means put on another one over it.

But do you. I'm not arguing this anymore.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Bro where have you been?

There's over 2000 ppl dying per DAY in America right now as we speak.

They mentioned the 25k number on MSNBC yesterday.

Folks are dropping out here right now breh.

If the average is 2k a day it still doesn’t add up to 25k a week. :dwillhuh:

COVID Data Tracker Weekly Review

Check the chart. Deaths are high during Winter. And you cant disregard flu season too. The flu just didn’t disappear.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Finally hit our family. Wife and son got it, tested positive. I had no symptoms, so didn’t get tested. Daughter had a light fever but tested negative.

Thankfulky the toughest part for us is managing work-from-home and quarantine policies.

Amyway, I’m thinking of using my mask less when I go out to stores and shyt now.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
why? the vaccine has been out for a year, and liberal doctors on CNN are saying that masks dont even work :yeshrug:

the weak ass blue masks arent accomplishing anything. everyone should get vaccinated, but masking isnt doing shyt for anyone

You’re (intentionally?) conflating cloth masks with with polypropylene 3-ply (blue masks). Did you even listen to what she said???
:why:

Daps
i just hope you guys are able to come to terms with it, when the entire country moves on from this bullshyt in march :yeshrug: you're setting yourself up for a lotta disappointment

the vaccine is out; masking is over. you're free to wear it until 2030 if you want, or whatever your plan is

Breh this is some crazy logic. You think I like this?

Dude, I've lost family in this thing. I want this over more than you do, trust me.

But being in denial about it isn't helping. Yall have been in denial about this since the beginning - first ya'll said it was being overhyped by the media to make folks scared. Then yall said that there was no second wave. Then yall said we need to just live our lives regardless of the virus.

Yall have been wrong at every turn, man.

Daps
New York lifting mask mandate for businesses tomorrow :ehh:

Biden administration looking weak as fukk as these states basically telling him and his team to fukk off:francis:

States are doing it because they know that if they don't, folks like @the cac mamba are gonna tell them :camby: and vote for Republicans in the midterms lol

They feel they got no choice and I'm sure the Biden administration feels them on that.

I think Biden and co are like :snoop: but :yeshrug: what can you do? They'll be back in masks after enough ppl start dying. And then the blame will be on the states themselves, not on the federal government and he can just hit them with that :ufdup: told ya so afterwards

Daps
but why/how can you just gloss over the fact that the vaccine works :mindblown:

why are you still talking about covid like it's march 2020, and we don't have a vaccine that keeps 99 percent of people alive?

everything you're saying was correct; pre-vaccine, in 2020. its NOT 2020

Dude I'm not about to argue with you when you know there's still a LOT of folks out here unvaccinated :mjlol: you trying to be funny :russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

actually sir. if you listened to WTF she said, she said "cloth masks" dont work. any mask 3 ply and up is still effective. just say YOU dont want to wear a mask and get along with your business instead of taking a snippet of what she said are making it fit your narrative.