COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
its not me, its most of the country :yeshrug: democrats got scared as fukk this week by the polls. this bullshyt is over

:jbhmm:
You have a good point. You are actually a great case study for me to understand what's happening across much of America. White, mid to late 30s I presume. You're a representative of the feeling that most people have.

So with that being said, help me to understand something.

When the numbers of sick and dead rise (and they will), then what should happen?

I'm honestly curious to find out people's thouhht process on this?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
its not me, its most of the country :yeshrug: democrats got scared as fukk this week by the polls. this bullshyt is over

and :mjlol: at acting like a cloth mask is any different than whatever 3 ply, Made in China crap that you bought from Prime

I'm not "acting" like anything. i went off the broad in your post that you misquoted. :manny:

democrats being scared has nothing to do with the effectiveness of mask.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
why? the vaccine has been out for a year, and liberal doctors on CNN are saying that masks dont even work :yeshrug:

:mjlol:

that is not what she said

how are you out here two whole years later and STILL unable to understand even the simplest covid related statement.

it's beyond remedial at this point

:mjlol:

you got a fine brain jack so use it

a5vaIXz.png

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Bro you're smarter than this.

Did she say take the masks off? Or did she say they don't give as much protection?

Fauci and them told folks over the summer that folks should be double masking. My mom got on my case then and told me to start doubling up and I've been doubling up since.

Of course wearing a single mask ain't helping you as much. But that don't mean take it off. That means put on another one over it.

But do you. I'm not arguing this anymore.

Breh. So u a grown ass man letting ur moms make decisions for u still?:pachaha:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Unvaccinated Folks are dropping out here right now breh.
Fixed for accuracy. If you are under 50, and vaccinated you are more at risk doing many daily things like driving a car than dying of Covid. No ones taking your mask away. You are free to grocery shop or stand at the gas pump wearing 3 of them if you want.

Last edited:
Daps
Fixed for accuracy. If you are under 50, and vaccinated you are more at risk doing many daily things like driving a car than dying of Covid. No ones taking your mask away. You are free to grocery shop or stand at the gas pump wearing 3 of them if you want.

At risk for what? Death?

Do you not realize that covid is giving ppl long term health issues?

:dwillhuh:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
At risk for what? Death?

Do you not realize that covid is giving ppl long term health issues?

:dwillhuh:
If you’re that petrified of long Covid as a young and vaccinated individual you are free to stay home til 2025 and triple mask up. No one else gives a shyt what you choose to do. The rest of society will move on with or without you. Same thing I’ve said for nearly 2 years

Daps
If you’re that petrified of long Covid as a young and vaccinated individual you are free to stay home til 2025 and triple mask up. No one else gives a shyt what you choose to do. The rest of society will move on with or without you. Same thing I’ve said for nearly 2 years

I know. Which brings me to the point I was making last night to someone else. Folks like you have been wrong at every point of this. You accused folks of being scared and you said the media was trying to frighten us. You were wrong. You said we needed to just live our lives and move past covid. You were wrong. Yall been wrong on everything. Yall were even saying there wasn't going to be a second wave :russ:

But you go on out there, o fearless one. Like Magneto said in The Last Stand, always let the pawns go first :mjgrin:

Imma sit and safety and see if yall get sick first.:mjgrin:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I know. Which brings me to the point I was making last night to someone else. Folks like you have been wrong at every point of this. You accused folks of being scared and you said the media was trying to frighten us. You were wrong. You said we needed to just live our lives and move past covid. You were wrong. Yall been wrong on everything. Yall were even saying there wasn't going to be a second wave :russ:

But you go on out there, o fearless one. Like Magneto said in The Last Stand, always let the pawns go first :mjgrin:

Imma sit and safety and see if yall get sick first.:mjgrin:
I said we have to learn to live with the virus because Covid isn’t going away in may of 2020. Folks like you had fantasy land scenarios of zero Covid and welcomed restrictions and shutdowns that cost millions their businesses and livelihoods while doing zero to quell Covid. Who was more wrong?

Daps
I said we have to learn to live with the virus because Covid isn’t going away in may of 2020. Folks like you had fantasy land scenarios of zero Covid and welcomed restrictions and shutdowns that cost millions their businesses and livelihoods while doing zero to quell Covid. Who was more wrong?

People like you never truly followed any of the restrictions so I guess we'll never know. Everyone didn't even get vaccinated when the vaccine came out, which was what was touted as the main way to get this thing out of control.

Yall want it both ways. Yall want to NOT do what the medical folks tell us to do, and then be like "what yall said to do doesn't work:angry:"