COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
How do you just accept a virus that is in a constant state of flux, constantly mutating while we have absolutely no idea what the next iteration of it will do to us?

They figure that ALL later mutations/variants will be weaker and they'll gain 'natural immunity' from prior infection.

Notice the part about 'prior infection'.

These people are insane and more frightened of a vaccine than a disease.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm to the point where its kill these vaccine mandates. If those people wanna fukk around with this that's on them. I'm vaxed and boosted and if you give this the proper respect you should be too. This can't be forced on people. If you show up to a hospital with COVID and you aren't vaccinated they should be able to turn you away to maintain beds for other emergencies. People are dying because there aren't enough hospital beds for non-COVID emergencies.

Daps
I'm to the point where its kill these vaccine mandates. If those people wanna fukk around with this that's on them. I'm vaxed and boosted and if you give this the proper respect you should be too. This can't be forced on people. If you show up to a hospital with COVID and you aren't vaccinated they should be able to turn you away to maintain beds for other emergencies. People are dying because there aren't enough hospital beds for non-COVID emergencies.

I would agree 100% that vaccine mandates shouldn't be enforced ONLY IF hospitals are allowed to choose to not treat unvaccinated ppl.

If that were to happen, I think we'd see unvaccinated ppl dying off in crazy numbers so the vaccine mandate wouldn't matter anyway because eventually the only ppl that would be left would be vaccinated ppl.