COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
People like you never truly followed any of the restrictions so I guess we'll never know. Everyone didn't even get vaccinated when the vaccine came out, which was what was touted as the main way to get this thing out of control.

Yall want it both ways. Yall want to NOT do what the medical folks tell us to do, and then be like "what yall said to do doesn't work:angry:"
Dunno who you are projecting to here. I wore and still wear masks where required. I’m vaccinated and boosted. I’m also young, healthy, and have a healthy BMI so my risk is absolutely microscopic and am more at risk driving on a Vegas street than worrying about Covid. As stated ad nauseum, you are free to sit your risk averse ass at home for the foreseeable. No one else will miss you. There’s zero reason, absolutely zero, someone young healthy and vaccinated should be putting their lives on hold at anytime post vaccination for this nonsense. But you are free to. No one is stoping you. Folks like you should not be the ones holding up others from moving on though, which is what you and the asswipe politicians with the power want

Daps
Dunno who you are projecting to here. I wore and still wear masks where required. I’m vaccinated and boosted. I’m also young, healthy, and have a healthy BMI so my risk is absolutely microscopic and am more at risk driving on a Vegas street than worrying about Covid. As stated ad nauseum, you are free to sit your risk averse ass at home for the foreseeable. No one else will miss you. There’s zero reason, absolutely zero, someone young healthy and vaccinated should be putting their lives on hold at anytime post vaccination for this nonsense. But you are free to. No one is stoping you. Folks like you should not be the ones holding up others from moving on though, which is what you and the asswipe politicians with the power want

I don't view it as putting my life on hold. I view it as protecting myself and my family. That's where we differ.

You're a selfish person and the only thing you can think about it is "I'm putting my life on hold!"

I'm not the one holding anyone up. The people that won't follow the current CDC guidelines are.

But like I said, do you. The CDC just came out against these mask removal policies. You're being played by politicians who are giving you the "freedom" that you want in an election year, even though they know that "freedom" will result in more sickness and death. But they also know that folks like you are too stupid to appreciate them for doing the right thing, so they figure they'll give you what you want so you don't in your ignorance, vote them out of office.

I will watch from a safe vantage point and see how y'all fare. I have a feeling it won't be too good. Those numbers are going to shoot back up. Wanna know why? Because the situation has not changed. We are still dealing with people who are unvaccinated and who are giving the virus a welcoming environment to keep mutating. Nothing has happened that will make us safer than we were 2 months ago.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I don't view it as putting my life on hold. I view it as protecting myself and my family. That's where we differ.

You're a selfish person and the only thing you can think about it is "I'm putting my life on hold!"

I'm not the one holding anyone up. The people that won't follow the current CDC guidelines are.

But like I said, do you. The CDC just came out against these mask removal policies. You're being played by politicians who are giving you the "freedom" that you want in an election year, even though they know that "freedom" will result in more sickness and death. But they also know that folks like you are too stupid to appreciate them for doing the right thing, so they figure they'll give you what you want so you don't in your ignorance, vote them out of office.

I will watch from a safe vantage point and see how y'all fare. I have a feeling it won't be too good. Those numbers are going to shoot back up. Wanna know why? Because the situation has not changed. We are still dealing with people who are unvaccinated and who are giving the virus a welcoming environment to keep mutating. Nothing has happened that will make us safer than we were 2 months ago.
Everyone is selfish. I don’t give a flying fukk how some unvaccinated folks end up. Nothing has happened post your vaccination shot that caused you any more danger. Yet there you are watching the world from behind your window at home. Who cares about cases in 2022 :dead: you’re sitting at home lane it’s March 2020. Sounds like fun. Everyone else will move on. The unvaccinated are doing so with hundred fold higher risk. They accept that risk, and are moving on. Folks like you will NEVER be able to move on, because Covid isn’t going anywhere. No one cares about cdc guidelines. Get vaccinated, or not. That’s where we stand. Otherwise life goes on. Folks fully vaccinated literally have a 1 in a million chance of dying from Covid. And that’s all age ranges. It’s much less under 50. Why would anyone still be scared?

Daps
Everyone is selfish. I don’t give a flying fukk how some unvaccinated folks end up. Nothing has happened post your vaccination shot that caused you any more danger. Yet there you are watching the world from behind your window at home. Who cares about cases in 2022 :dead: you’re sitting at home lane it’s March 2020. Sounds like fun. Everyone else will move on. The unvaccinated are doing so with hundred fold higher risk. They accept that risk, and are moving on. Folks like you will NEVER be able to move on, because Covid isn’t going anywhere. No one cares about cdc guidelines. Get vaccinated, or not. That’s where we stand. Otherwise life goes on. Folks fully vaccinated literally have a 1 in a million chance of dying from Covid. And that’s all age ranges. It’s much less under 50. Why would anyone still be scared?

You really said this and expect me to take you seriously. Goodbye dude :deadmanny:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
You really said this and expect me to take you seriously. Goodbye dude :deadmanny:
Maybe step outside your house into reality once in a while. You think people are giving a fukk what the CDC says :dead: even most of the vaccinated are ready to ditch shyt like masks and mandatory quarantines. You can either get vaccinated or not. Whatever the CDC says means jack shyt to people at this stage

Daps
Maybe step outside your house into reality once in a while. You think people are giving a fukk what the CDC says :dead: even most of the vaccinated are ready to ditch shyt like masks and mandatory quarantines. You can either get vaccinated or not. Whatever the CDC says means jack shyt to people at this stage

:dead::deadmanny::deadrose:

^^^^ that's gon be y'all in a couple months :heh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"those cats" are going to keep fighting reality until it is over .. and then they will claim they were "right all along"
a5vaIXz.png

you cannot reason with that :hubie:

:ufdup:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do you think Covid will end? If not, what needs to happen for you to be comfortable with getting back to normal?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I just want to say…wearing a mask not only helped deflect Covid and other colds…but it also has kept my face warmer in the winter

:wow:

I haven't even got a cold since covid started and im a person that suffers from allergies. Wearing a mask when i go out has helped me not even get seasonal joints. The most ive had is the sniffles and sore throat for a day or so in 2 years. My daughter inherited my allergies and she barely gets them too.

Plus i dont have to smell folks breath or look at their fukked up teeth :ufdup:

Im gonna rock masks for the foreseeable future

Last edited: