COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Now, they're claiming that the definition doesn't apply to them even though it does. When the term entered the lexicon is immaterial and ALL terms are 'made up' as ALL languages change over time.

Just bad reasoning and poor arguments from anti-vaxxers to support an untenable and illogical position.

:francis:

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth
Now, they're claiming that the definition doesn't apply to them even though it does. When the term entered the lexicon is immaterial and ALL terms are 'made up' as ALL languages change over time.

Just bad reasoning and poor arguments from anti-vaxxers to support an untenable and illogical position.

Saw this post from a mile away. Answer me one thing….did you know before I mentioned it that “they” changed the definition? Cause if so, cool good job. If not, then shut the Fck up.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Saw this post from a mile away. Answer me one thing….did you know before I mentioned it that “they” changed the definition? Cause if so, cool good job. If not, then shut the Fck up.

Did you know that just being opposed to vaccination mandates makes one an anti-vaxxer before I posted the definition?

If not, eat a dikk.

:mjlol:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

Went and got tested thus morning but am feeling better. Still congested but feeling 100% better. When I got tested they told me that I probably would have gotten covid but the vaccine might have fought it off. At this point I don't know what to believe because everyone in the house was vaccinated and my girl was fully vaccinated :yeshrug:

Appreciate the Coli fam for checking on me:salute:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps

Using the word "logic" to argue a point in defense of this clown show that's been going on the last 2 years :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Using the word "logic" to argue a point in defense of this clown show that's been going on the last 2 years

Wouldn't have taken this long if not for the clowns, such as yourself and Tucker Carlson, dissuading people from vaccination using what they assumed to be 'logic'.​

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You're literally proving his point

"Merriam-Webster revised its "vaccine" definition to replace "immunity" with "immune response." The change also addresses the new technology of mRNA vaccines in light of the COVID-19 pandemic."

Ok, so?

Merriam Webster is not the authority in what is and what isn't a vaccine. There are whole courses and textbooks that cover that topic and you're not going to be able to define it in 2 sentences (especially since there are different types of immunity in the first place)