COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's had all his other vaccines, just not this one. If he was anti vax he wouldn't have had any

He's had all his other vaccines, if you had even watched it he stated that. So how is he anti vaccine? You do realise that this shyt isn't technically a vaccine at all right? They literally had to change the dictionary definition of vaccine so this could be considered one :mjlol:

Those shots were given to him before he had the right to choose (18 yeas old). Try again.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Those shots were given to him before he had the right to choose (18 yeas old). Try again.

Doesn't change the fact that those are working vaccines (which actually prevent you catching the thing you are being vaccinated against) and this one isn't

DrHackenbush

Daps

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't change the fact that those are working vaccines (which actually prevent you catching the thing you are being vaccinated against) and this one isn't

Measles Outbreak — California, December 2014–February 2015

Among the 110 California patients, 49 (45%) were unvaccinated; five (5%) had 1 dose of measles-containing vaccine, seven (6%) had 2 doses, one (1%) had 3 doses, 47 (43%) had unknown or undocumented vaccination status, and one (1%) had immunoglobulin G seropositivity documented, which indicates prior vaccination or measles infection at an undetermined time. Twelve of the unvaccinated patients were infants too young to be vaccinated.

Outbreak of Mumps

At least 152 people in New York have been diagnosed with mumps since a boy who unknowingly carried the illness over from England exposed a Jewish summer camp in Sullivan County.

"The majority of those affected were vaccinated against mumps," says ACSH's Dr. Elizabeth Whelan. "The protection rate with the mumps vaccine is somewhere in the 75% to 95% range."

"The sad fact is that immunity from these shots wanes," says ACSH's Dr. Gilbert Ross. "That's why everyone should be vaccinated. Although it's not absolutely protective, vaccination does increase barriers to communicability of mumps, and if there's an epidemic, it reduces the number of people who will acquire it. 152 cases is a lot, but mumps is highly contagious and can have serious complications, so it's fortunate that it's not thousands of cases. I would say widespread vaccination has protected us from a far worse situation. This should be a wake up call that childhood diseases some of which can cause lethal complications have not vanished."

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
He's had all his other vaccines, just not this one. If he was anti vax he wouldn't have had any

: a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination Some self-identified anti-vaxxers are vehemently against all vaccines. Some are skeptical of specific vaccines …— Kelly McLaughlin and Yelena Dzhanova

He said, while he will not get the COVID-19 vaccine, he is not an "anti-vaxxer" against all vaccinations.— Steven Mitchell

especially : a parent who opposes having his or her child vaccinated Before the 2016-17 school year, parents who opposed vaccination, or anti-vaxxers as they are often called, could enroll their unvaccinated children in school citing the personal belief exemption, based on religious or philosophical convictions, for example.— Ana B. Ibarra and Barbara Feder Ostrov

She said she's not a staunch anti-vaxxer and has her two children get routine vaccines except flu shots.— Scott Wyland

As anti-vaxxers launch a campaign against a bill that would eliminate their ability to opt out of required shots, supporters of the proposal are delivering more than 21,000 petition signatures to the office of state Sen. Ben Allen …— Alexei Koseff

Stop it.​

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth

: a person who opposes the use of vaccines or regulations mandating vaccination Some self-identified anti-vaxxers are vehemently against all vaccines. Some are skeptical of specific vaccines …— Kelly McLaughlin and Yelena Dzhanova

He said, while he will not get the COVID-19 vaccine, he is not an "anti-vaxxer" against all vaccinations.— Steven Mitchell

especially : a parent who opposes having his or her child vaccinated Before the 2016-17 school year, parents who opposed vaccination, or anti-vaxxers as they are often called, could enroll their unvaccinated children in school citing the personal belief exemption, based on religious or philosophical convictions, for example.— Ana B. Ibarra and Barbara Feder Ostrov

She said she's not a staunch anti-vaxxer and has her two children get routine vaccines except flu shots.— Scott Wyland

As anti-vaxxers launch a campaign against a bill that would eliminate their ability to opt out of required shots, supporters of the proposal are delivering more than 21,000 petition signatures to the office of state Sen. Ben Allen …— Alexei Koseff

Stop it.​
You know the definition was changed to the current definition within the past year. I’m just saying.

DrHackenbush

Daps

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
Much respect brehs, took a shower and some medicine after I posted and my headache has went away but I'm definitely going to the ER in the morning.

One thing I will say is that this is the weirdest shyt I have ever dealt with in my damn life, it's crazy how the government has basically said "it is what it is"
Update :lupe: