COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
This.

My homegirls dad tested negative a few days ago....he went to the doctor today because he couldn't breathe....they told him to go to the ER. He has covid and pneumonia.

I dunno what the fukk they're doing with these tests man. It seems like the technology just isn't there yet.

Fred.

And to think, they finna try to do away with all restrictions soon.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
If you have some time sit and watch this - Matt Le Tissier - On the Record | Oracle Films

thats conspiracy theorist bullshyt

the first story cited @26:23 is of Emil Pálsson reported in november of 2021 and it's been 3 months since and it hasn't even been confirmed by him or anyone or his team that he's been vaccinated. these athletes are more likely to be extroverted and it's far more likely he got covid and we're seeing the result of it's ill effects on athletes or that was just exertion on his body. people are citing statistics of the country he's from to imply that he's vaccinated.:gucci:

Footballer collapses from cardiac arrest during game in Norway
Premier League: On-field heart issues 'have fuelled suspicion of Covid vaccines' among players | Daily Mail Online

the second athlete mentioned is shruti soni who is a 17-year old from india who hasn't been confirmed to be vaccinated either. her family mentions nothing about it in interviews.
Teen participant’s loss of life because of cardiac arrest triggers concern - Fitness World

did it ever occur to you this could be natural incident or she could have "survived" covid?

not gonna bother looking up the rest since the first two are completely speculative.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Last edited:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
You made me watch a 42 minute logical fallacy based on speculative information from a Conspiritard....

Ex-England star Matt Le Tissier is blasted for sharing anti-vaccine conspiracy theories | Daily Mail Online

The False Cause Fallacy: Correlation Does Not Equal Causation

You should check your sources.

:francis:

Sources? Are you really quoting the Daily mail as a credible source? :mjlol:

Matt Le Tissier has been widely attacked over in the UK for simply suggesting that people should look into these vaccines more before taking them. He said in the video that he's had 99% of the vaccines available to him but has chosen not to take this one because of the research he has done on it. He has never once told anyone not to take it, he's sharing his own reasons why he hasn't. Its lazy to label someone a conspiracist based on personal choice

with the first 4 minutes he shows people at sporting events falling and then expresses skepticism about videos of people falling in the same manner in china.:what:

Thats the whole point. The videos of the people falling in China are fake (to create panic) while the videos of perfectly fit athletes collapsing are not, how is that hard to understand? Healthy athletes collapsing is not normal, stop trying to chalk it up a coincidence

Here's some data for you, which I suppose you'll say is made up also by quoting a Reuters fact check :mjlol:

COVID Vaccine Data

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Sources? Are you really quoting the Daily mail as a credible source?

Says the guy using an anti-vaxxer/Conspiritard as a source.​

He said in the video that he's had 99% of the vaccines available to him but has chosen not to take this one because of the research he has done on it. He has never once told anyone not to take it, he's sharing his own reasons why he hasn't. Its lazy to label someone a conspiracist based on personal choice

Public health isn't a personal choice for vaccination and he IS a Conspiritard. Nothing lazy about that appellation because he 'did his own research' which consisted of arguments from incredulity and correlation = causation.

Stop it.​

DrHackenbush

Daps
Says the guy using an anti-vaxxer/Conspiritard as a source.​

Public health isn't a personal choice for vaccination and he IS a Conspiritard. Nothing lazy about that appellation because he 'did his own research' which consisted of arguments from incredulity and correlation = causation.

Stop it.​

He's not an anti-vaxxer. Pro choice doesn't = anti vaxxer why is this hard to comprehend. You guys are really quoting mainstream media outlets to try and back up your arguments. Makes me understand how easy it was for them to pull this whole thing off. Like lemmings off a cliff

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being against vaccine mandates makes you an anti-vaxxer by definition, son.

Stop it.

THIS.

Anti-vax people aren't just anti-covid but ALL vaccines.

I hope they keep that same energy with their kids moving forward... and maybe y'all should question ya parents why they filled you with so many OTHER vaccinations that can cause similar health issues...

He said in the video that he's had 99% of the vaccines available to him but has chosen not to take this one because of the research he has done on it. He has never once told anyone not to take it, he's sharing his own reasons why he hasn't. Its lazy to label someone a conspiracist based on personal choice

Here's some data for you, which I suppose you'll say is made up also by quoting a Reuters fact check :mjlol:

COVID Vaccine Data

Your proving his point.

CDC/FDA looked at all that and approved a covid vaccine for use for 5 year old and up anyway... but the research... like I said make sure NONE of your children get/got ANY vaccines from here on out.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You made me watch a 42 minute logical fallacy based on speculative information from a Conspiritard....

Ex-England star Matt Le Tissier is blasted for sharing anti-vaccine conspiracy theories | Daily Mail Online

The False Cause Fallacy: Correlation Does Not Equal Causation

You should check your sources.

:francis:
Soccer is one of the most taxing sports on the body with the amount of running they do.

Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes in Italy during 2019: Internet-Based Epidemiological Research - PubMed

DrHackenbush

Daps

He's had all his other vaccines, just not this one. If he was anti vax he wouldn't have had any

THIS.

Anti-vax people aren't just anti-covid but ALL vaccines.

I hope they keep that same energy with their kids moving forward... and maybe y'all should question ya parents why they filled you with so many OTHER vaccinations that can cause similar health issues...

Your proving his point.

CDC/FDA looked at all that and approved a covid vaccine for use for 5 year old and up anyway... but the research... like I said make sure NONE of your children get/got ANY vaccines from here on out.

He's had all his other vaccines, if you had even watched it he stated that. So how is he anti vaccine? You do realise that this shyt isn't technically a vaccine at all right? They literally had to change the dictionary definition of vaccine so this could be considered one :mjlol: