COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All vaccines have instances of problems..now compare them to the number of people who have died from Covid or are experiencing problems following infection. You continue to believe what you want

I dont understand why anything negative about the vaccine is always met with resistance from those who are pro Vax. People will say,
"All vaccines have problems", but get triggered immediately when those problems are presented and try to dismiss or downplay the information.

Obviously, the vaccine is worth the risk for some people, but for people who have natural immunity from prior infection, or people considering boosters, the level of risk may be a little greater and they should make decisions based on all the information available.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
This Senator Ron Johnson?

Ron Johnson Announces He's Officially Back on His Bullshyt

And as far as that panel he hosted:

Look man, I don't personally care if you do or don't take the vaccine....but do you fools research literally anything you post on here?

It seems like people just see something they agree with, do zero research, then run to The Coli to tell everyone.

Fred.

Is Ron Johnson even speaking in that video clip on that page I linked? Then you got the nerve to turn around and say people don't do any research :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is Ron Johnson even speaking in that video clip on that page I linked? Then you got the nerve to turn around and say people don't do any research :mjlol:
Did you not see where several people called out the bullshyt in the video you posted? :gucci:

Do you cats have learning disabilities or what? :patrice:

Ron Johnson is an idiot, he hosted a panel of idiots talking out their ass....you posted it on The Coli. Not really that difficult to follow.

Fred.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Did you not see where several people called out the bullshyt in the video you posted? :gucci:

Do you cats have learning disabilities or what? :patrice:

Ron Johnson is an idiot, he hosted a panel of idiots talking out their ass....you posted it on The Coli. Not really that difficult to follow.

Fred.

Why so mad and defensive :mjlol:

Here's a fact for you, the CEO of Pfizer said the vaccine wasn't shyt, on camera

Science is meant to be questioned and this whole thing is beginning to unravel

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
One of them obviously was my girlfriend who I sleep next to every night :ohhh:

shyt is :mindblown:

reminds me of a small business owner down the street from me. Husband died from Covid and didn’t even know he had it. She slept next to him every night until he went to the hospital and she never tested positive.

shyts crazy

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
go to the emergency room ASAP!!!

This.

My homegirls dad tested negative a few days ago....he went to the doctor today because he couldn't breathe....they told him to go to the ER. He has covid and pneumonia.

I dunno what the fukk they're doing with these tests man. It seems like the technology just isn't there yet.

Fred.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Have a severe headache and chest is hurting like hell. Mucus buildup in my chest along with sharp pain like someone is stabbing me around the heart. Got tested 3 days ago and it came back negative :sadcam:

please be safe breh.

I’m noticing the at home tests are yielding more “accurate” results. I dunno this shyt is so weird

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
go to the emergency room ASAP!!!

This.

My homegirls dad tested negative a few days ago....he went to the doctor today because he couldn't breathe....they told him to go to the ER. He has covid and pneumonia.

I dunno what the fukk they're doing with these tests man. It seems like the technology just isn't there yet.

Fred.

please be safe breh.

I’m noticing the at home tests are yielding more “accurate” results. I dunno this shyt is so weird

Much respect brehs, took a shower and some medicine after I posted and my headache has went away but I'm definitely going to the ER in the morning.

One thing I will say is that this is the weirdest shyt I have ever dealt with in my damn life, it's crazy how the government has basically said "it is what it is"