COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What is the point of your posts ? Everyone here is living there lives mostly as regular but trying to be cautious as none of us wants to get a flulike illness ( the flu sucks already , a worse flu focused on the respiratory system ) and/ or pass it on to loved ones or be quarantined for 2 weeks

Your acting like in the US it’s dying down it’s just ramping up in states . In China when it was in full swing we heard stories every day as well

What is the point of this post? Has no relevancy to what you quoted. Do different viewpoints make you sick? Get it? :heh: I'm not here to go back and forth but not everyone is going to be in a hysterical panic posting the most grim tweet they can find. I've said numerous times this is a serious issue but the panic, hysteria and misinformation will harm an already delicate situation.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I have a flight booked to Atlanta this weekend. You guys recommend I cancel?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: I was sick back in like October. I don't usually go to the doctor, just try and shake it off. Eventually I had to go cause I was about to die. Same symptoms as this Corona! Doctor said I had some type of respiratory infection and gave me antibiotics.

It was the sickest I'd ever been.

I'm wondering how long this Corona been around...

i read antibiotics didn’t work on corona? U may be cool

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I'm not fearmongering, just giving perspective historically. The thing about the spanish flu is that it went through two cycles. The first iteration was not that deadly. It was a little bit more problematic than the normal flu but the first strain isn't what most people know about. It wasn't until the second strain, I think the next year I'll have to go and look it up, that it became the deadly virus we know about.

Something to think about. Again not trying to fear monger but that history is there :yeshrug:

Edit: It wasn't the next year the second strain came, it was later in the same year

Spanish flu - Wikipedia

Yep. This will probably die down some in the summer, then come back with a vengeance in the fall.

Mask up.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why toilet tissue tho? Is the virus making people shyt on themselves? The stupidity with the doomsday spending like people are about to be locked down for a week at a time. Just do ya regular routine and avoid the extra shyt til it cools down
People are potentially going to be locked down for a
Yep. This will probably die down some in the summer, then come back with a vengeance in the fall.

Mask up.

@Tyrant

let’s hope not
:picard:

spanish-flu-fatality-chart1.jpg

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

Mask up.
how will it come back ? because the spanish flu came back? yall soundling like

"man wait till the DLC for coronavirus comes out mannnn the shyt going to be wild..."

alot of bloggers and agents posting misinformation not one medical professional is saying this. Matter of fact the medical professionals are saying the media is overreacting.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
This has the potential to do damage on par with the Spanish Flu. Do not underestimate this thing.

Highly doubt it. I think once. the weather gets warmer, people will be fine. It has not spread rapidly in hot weather area and at this point I doubt it will. With the amount of sex tourism that goes on in other parts of the world that are vacation hot spots, it would have been spread already.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Brehs, look at the ingredients on the back of ya Lysol cleaning bottle. It contains the coronavirus and yet the world governments are acting like they never knew it existed. The virus is already in our household products. What the fukk is goings on?:merchant:
You should be banned for this post honestly. :camby: