COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
how will it come back ? because the spanish flu came back? yall soundling like

"man wait till the DLC for coronavirus comes out mannnn the shyt going to be wild..."

alot of bloggers and agents posting misinformation not one medical professional is saying this. Matter of fact the medical professionals are saying the media is overreacting.
:mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the point of this post? Has no relevancy to what you quoted. Do different viewpoints make you sick? Get it? :heh: I'm not here to go back and forth but not everyone is going to be in a hysterical panic posting the most grim tweet they can find. I've said numerous times this is a serious issue but the panic, hysteria and misinformation will harm an already delicate situation.
Breh I try and respect everyone opinion But come on you are the one who keeps saying that people are panicking and fear mongering despite the fact that the thread is civil and people are mostly posting news reports and stories or asking questions as they Are trying to get educated about the situation.

You don’t care about misinformation because I haven’t seen you in any recent post calling out the misinformation of people saying things like black people are immune and how it’s simply a bad cold etc . You just keep saying a variation of the same things , it’s fear mongerjng , stop panicking. Even when it’s people posting information from scientists and the CDC etc How is what you are doing helpful or informative ? I’ve seen you post other places and you seem like a cool poster but I don’t get Your approach here

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"man wait till the DLC for coronavirus comes out mannnn the shyt going to be wild..."

alot of bloggers and agents posting misinformation not one medical professional is saying this. Matter of fact the medical professionals are saying the media is overreacting.
You are a liar Man spreading misinformation . that’s not what they are saying they are saying it’s a chance it will die down in the summer and can return in the fall it’s a chance it won’t as well . It’s not enough data out about this yet
Will Warmer Weather Stop the Spread of the Coronavirus?

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

I got info from a family member who is close to the CMO of a major US health system. This CMO basically said he predicts it to mimic the pattern of the Spanish Flu. Very reputable. I’m not spitting no ducktales. I didn’t want to say anything bc people will accuse of fear mongering. They got staff all working from home now due to a couple of infections in the system.

Ain’t nobody no agent or blogger. I been here. There are a lot of unreported cases.

He also gave some predictions on numbers, but I’ll keep that to myself. Just keep healthy and don’t sleep. We don’t have the containment that China instituted and have been very lax on everything. That will come back to bite us.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
bytch ass Ohio Governor issuing a State of Emergency because of 3 possible cases :mjlol:

I done with this shyt

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
bytch ass Ohio Governor issuing a State of Emergency because of 3 possible cases :mjlol:

I done with this shyt
3 known cases. Bet your ass it's a lot more. When you don't test widely then you'll get underreporting.

We've heard several stories already of people who have symptoms, traveled from some where concerning, ruled out everything else besides Corona through testing, and are still rejected for Corona testing because they are young or don't have the most severe symptoms of the disease. :yeshrug: