COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got info from a family member who is close to the CMO of a major US health system. This CMO basically said he predicts it to mimic the pattern of the Spanish Flu. Very reputable. I’m not spitting no ducktales. I didn’t want to say anything bc people will accuse of fear mongering. They got staff all working from home now due to a couple of infections in the system.

Ain’t nobody no agent or blogger. I been here. There are a lot of unreported cases.

He also gave some predictions on numbers, but I’ll keep that to myself. Just keep healthy and don’t sleep. We don’t have the containment that China instituted and have been very lax on everything. That will come back to bite us.
Exactly. People keep saying look at china when our reaction has so far been more in vein of early Italy as opposed to China. I don’t think this is captain Trip’s or something but in the same token I don’t want any more concerns or sicknesses out there seasonally

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
It must be getting serious. My office is installing temperature screenings before entering the buildings :picard:
Eff that send me home with a laptop. My job dragging, they suppose to be issuing laptops anyway in case of emergency and they have to close the building.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is going on in Italy? 133 deaths yesterday, 97 today

CLOSED CASES (Cases which had an outcome):

Recovered / Discharged
724 (61%)

Deaths
463 (39%)

ACTIVE CASES (Currently Infected Patients):

in Mild Condition
7,252 (91%)
Serious or Critical
733 (9%)

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Eff that send me home with a laptop. My job dragging, they suppose to be issuing laptops anyway in case of emergency and they have to close the building.

I agree; we already have laptops. They actually sent out an email prior to that one telling us to make sure we know how to use the VPN. I think if something else happens down here or in the state we're going to work remotely.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
where can i get mask >.> i plan to take a trip soon

none at any home depots near me

Daps

This is why I don’t understand the point of traveling abroad right now. It has nothing to do with getting sick cause most of us have probably had it already lol. It’s strictly due to the fact that whatever country you’re in you will be under their mercy and laws of how they handle this, and you might not get the full experience with major attractions shutting down. Not to mention the slight chance that you might have to quarantine for 14 days when you come back.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
where can i get mask >.> i plan to take a trip soon

none at any home depots near me

Ebay

Get N95 Niosh rated mask

The joints that got the respirator in the middle

3M_8511PB1-A_N95_Dust_Mask_x700.jpg

Last edited: