COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Bruh, I had the same thing. It seemed to get really really bad at night when I would go lay down. During the day, I mean I felt sick but at night it felt like it kicked into overdrive. :ohhh:

Same here, I got sick the day after Christmas with some weird respiratory shyt. Thing is, it would only act up at night when I was laying down trying to sleep. Then I would get this unbelievably annoying hacking cough where nothing would come out.
.. I put it in a different thread but I had this exact thing.

I could get through the day but like around 11 at night I could barely breathe. One night it got so bad I had tears coming from my eyes and I was gasping for air.

First time ever I was worried about my health :ohhh:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
.. I put it in a different thread but I had this exact thing.

I could get through the day but like around 11 at night I could barely breathe. One night it got so bad I had tears coming from my eyes and I was gasping for air.

First time ever I was worried about my health :ohhh:

Definitely had the tears, but it was from machine gun coughing, like my lungs were trying to spit out something but nothing was really coming out. Just regular saliva.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I've posted in this thread how I know 4 people who had a fever that was followed by a cough that lasted for a couple weeks. And this was back in January. shyts been out here

Yep, and imagine how many people worked through it. :wow:

I looked up a timeline of events and some Chinese scientists believe that it originated in a western country, namely the United States and was brought into Asia via some form of military conference in the region last fall.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I've been just running in the park and doing some stuff at home....

Gyms are normally a breeding ground for germs, bacteria and viruses....even when there isnt a pandemic in progress. These days its not worth the risk.

Yep. Time to take it to the playground

giphy.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hopefully after all of this passes we can demand some answers from the experts and powers that be on how this sort of hysteria and near collapse was allowed to happen. There's going to be worse than the Coronavirus and seeing as how we're handling this from a societal, professional and structural standpoint.......that may really be the end.

An example of potentially deadly issues to come (not saying it will be this particular one), Lassa Fever, which is rampaging through Nigeria as we speak.

Nigeria: Death toll from Lassa fever outbreak jumps to 70

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, I had the same thing. It seemed to get really really bad at night when I would go lay down. During the day, I mean I felt sick but at night it felt like it kicked into overdrive. :ohhh:
Me too ! A coworker started it then it spread around the office