COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yup. This got me thinking back of how sick I got this past December for weeks along with that ESPN reporter who was healthy as hell and just all of a sudden died from some weird pneumonia.

This thing probably been around and just exploded. :ohhh:

Same here, I got sick the day after Christmas with some weird respiratory shyt. Thing is, it would only act up at night when I was laying down trying to sleep. Then I would get this unbelievably annoying hacking cough where nothing would come out.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Same here, I got sick the day after Christmas with some weird respiratory shyt. Thing is, it would only act up at night when I was laying down trying to sleep. Then I would get this unbelievably annoying hacking cough where nothing would come out.
Bruh, I had the same thing. It seemed to get really really bad at night when I would go lay down. During the day, I mean I felt sick but at night it felt like it kicked into overdrive. :ohhh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I admit I only could afford to stay home for a week when I was sick. I feel better than I did 2 weeks ago but I've had a persistent cough. Had a sore throat for 3 weeks and dry cough still. The sore throat went away. But even with a cough, I had shyt to do and had to get back to work.

Tbh, I've never had any cold like this before and its new to me. I'm not joking, I wonder if I had this shyt sometimes. There are a lot of people at my job who have been sick and I think I got sick from one person from work before I got sick. Seems like there are others who have a constant dry cough too and for a while.

Really wonder if we got this shyt and if so, sorry if I spreaded it but I can't afford to stay in the house for weeks on end

I wear a mask, no lie, so I make some effort to protect others.

I've posted in this thread how I know 4 people who had a fever that was followed by a cough that lasted for a couple weeks. And this was back in January. shyts been out here

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Head on a swivel for what you cant see ?
the gym is a germ trap, its nothing but bodily fluids all over the place.
I’m just saying the expression cause I couldn’t think of one I clean the machines before and after . Try and limit my face touching and if someone seems overtly sick I give them space wash my hands before and after .also vitamins things to keep my immune system up. That’s all I can do . I am living my life as usual just being more aware and alert.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm fully onboard with the current Coronavirus narrative now. Not because I believe the doomsday predictions and sensationalism, but because said doomsday predictions and sensationalism are collapsing the markets, exposing how shytty American Capitalism is and how fragile western society is as a whole when faced with even a mild threat. Panic away friends.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I was in the gym this morning an there was a nasty ass cracka sneezing without covering his mouth :mjtf:

The gym is the worst place to go if you tryna avoid this shyt, cesspool of germs up in there

I have all I need at home to work out. You won't catch me at the gym right now. Hell, most people at my gym don't even wipe their machines down properly.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I was in the gym this morning an there was a nasty ass cracka sneezing without covering his mouth :mjtf:

The gym is the worst place to go if you tryna avoid this shyt, cesspool of germs up in there
I was suppose to meet up with my brother in law at the gym but I cancelled.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm fully onboard with the current Coronavirus narrative now. Not because I believe the doomsday predictions and sensationalism, but because said doomsday predictions and sensationalism are collapsing the markets, exposing how shytty American Capitalism is and how fragile western society is as a whole when faced with even a mild threat. Panic away friends.
Edgy

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was suppose to meet up with my brother in law at the gym but I cancelled.

I've been just running in the park and doing some stuff at home....

Gyms are normally a breeding ground for germs, bacteria and viruses....even when there isnt a pandemic in progress. These days its not worth the risk.