COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you actually worried bro?
a lot of us have people who are in the vulnerable population that we care about and plus even if you are young and strong why would you want to risk catching something possibly worse than any flu you had and who wants to get quarantined for 14 days ? You don’t have to be terrified or stop living your life but be alert . Don’t be like the dummies who keep breaking quarantine

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Indonesian

Zhong Nanshan said it might continue until June

9e5389bbly1gcnpdu73t6j20o00a2wq7.jpg

9e5389bbly1gcnpdu7cbnj20o00937h0.jpg

So yea some people were right that this may decline in the summer but it CAN return during the colder seasons.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
a lot of us have people who are in the vulnerable population that we care about and plus even if you are young and strong why would you want to risk catching something possibly worse than any flu you had and who wants to get quarantined for 14 days ? You don’t have to be terrified or stop living your life but be alert . Don’t be like the dummies who keep breaking quarantine
Bro in 6'4 with like 14 percent bodyfat
Plus i train times a week

But i digress

Your right..i feel.bad for baby boomers

Fred

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This person died within hours of showing symptoms. Seems to be confusing a lot of medical professionals.

Not going to lie, as an asthmatic I’m worried. I’m athletic and in the gym. I’ve got my asthma in control that I can go weeks without needing a puff but anytime I catch a cold it wrecks havoc on my lungs. Hard to breathe, gasping for air, excessively using my rescue inhaler, thick mucus. RIP to the asthmatics. :rip:

It is scary as a fellow asthmatic, it almost sounds like this shyt was engineered to take out asthmatics with how it attacks the lungs.

I'm on a corticosteroid for my asthma which keeps me in pretty good shape but I worry with my history

Montez

Superstar
Daps
why toilet tissue tho? Is the virus making people shyt on themselves? The stupidity with the doomsday spending like people are about to be locked down for a week at a time. Just do ya regular routine and avoid the extra shyt til it cools down

I’m guessing the belief is cities could be shut down soon if this shyt isn’t contained.

So dangerous, this raises questions on if Trump can be trusted with the information he has. It benefits him (for a time) to suppress the news.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:...thats the smilie i want engraved on my tombstone if dat rona take me out cause this bum ass, coughing ass bytch, always wanna come to work when she sick

:mjlol: that is infuriating. Hopefully you'll be good.

But on a serious note, this is the fault of the work culture and trash sick benefits in this country. Many people face ridicule from their manager or teammates when they call out. For sick benefits, you're lucky if you get 1 week sick time. People can't afford to be out and not getting paid.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You cats still going to the gym? I don’t want want to be reckless but at the same time you gotta live your life.
I admit I only could afford to stay home for a week when I was sick. I feel better than I did 2 weeks ago but I've had a persistent cough. Had a sore throat for 3 weeks and dry cough still. The sore throat went away. But even with a cough, I had shyt to do and had to get back to work.

Tbh, I've never had any cold like this before and its new to me. I'm not joking, I wonder if I had this shyt sometimes. There are a lot of people at my job who have been sick and I think I got sick from one person from work before I got sick. Seems like there are others who have a constant dry cough too and for a while.

Really wonder if we got this shyt and if so, sorry if I spreaded it but I can't afford to stay in the house for weeks on end

I wear a mask, no lie, so I make some effort to protect others.