COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Ir doesn't matter how contagious it is, you should protect yourself just the same. It's even killing young adults.
Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying people should throw caution to the wind. The main problem I’m seeing with this thing is that some people are overreacting whole some aren’t taking it serious enough

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ohhh: I was sick back in like October. I don't usually go to the doctor, just try and shake it off. Eventually I had to go cause I was about to die. Same symptoms as this Corona! Doctor said I had some type of respiratory infection and gave me antibiotics.

It was the sickest I'd ever been.

I'm wondering how long this Corona been around...

Same here, in late November throughout December I had what I assume was another seasonal cold and I thought I'd shake it off with the usual cold medicine, halls, ginger ale soup, hot tea etc.

But this shyt was different from what I had before. The next day I started burning up feeling like total shyt to a point where I had to take 4 days off of work, moving my body hurt, I was throwing up, soar throat, fatigue and a whooping cough through that lasted longer than any cough I ever had (to January). Plus I had some difficulty breathing (never experienced til that point) and the coughing just wouldn't stop to a point where even speaking triggered a series of coughs. By the beginning of the new year I was feeling better (the cough still lingered but died down till next week where it stopped).

Reading the symptoms and that article about the french guy's timeline with the virus....it's TOO similar to what I had and I really had me thinking. I've been to work with this thing, seen my family, could have gotten my mom, grandma, granddad, sister, brothers, cousins with asthma sick with this.:damn:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Same here, in late November throughout December I had what I assume was another seasonal cold and I thought I'd shake it off with the usual cold medicine, halls, ginger ale soup, hot tea etc.

But this shyt was different from what I had before. The next day I started burning up feeling like total shyt to a point where I had to take 4 days off of work, moving my body hurt, I was throwing up, soar throat, fatigue and a whooping through that lasted longer than any cough I ever had (to January). Plus I had some difficulty breathing (never experienced til that point) and the coughing just wouldn't stop to a point where even speaking triggered a series of coughs. By the beginning of the new year I was feeling better (the cough still lingered but died down till next week where it stopped).

Reading the symptoms and that article about the french guy's timeline with the virus....it's TOO similar to what I had and I really had me thinking. I've been to work with this thing, seen my family, could have gotten my mom, grandma, granddad, sister, brothers, cousins with asthma sick with this.:damn:
Yea this shyt definitely been around. I know way too many who been real sick over the past few months. Just a couple weeks ago the father of one of my friends daughters was telling me how him and his wife and been sick for like two weeks and couldn’t shake it. For real I wouldn’t be surprised if this shyt been around for a couple years at this point and some of us already are immune to it

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Dow dropped 2,000 points...they actually had to put a pause on trading.....that joker was leaking
Dow craters 2,000 points and S&P 500 down more than 7% after trading resumes

DC priest shook 500 hands during communion
Hundreds who attended DC church asked to self-quarantine after rector tests positive | WTOP
Congress considering early and/or extended recess.
Anxiety in an aging Congress as coronavirus marches across U.S.

Suburb north of Sacramento quarantining a neighborhood.

Houston area up to 12 total coronavirus cases
Novel coronavirus prompts Rice University to cancel in-person classes for week
Sylvester Tirner is great Mayor, and this is a tough call, but he needs to make the tough call here and cancel this joker. :francis:
Thousands sign petition to cancel the Houston Rodeo amid growing coronavirus concerns

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:ohhh: I was sick back in like October. I don't usually go to the doctor, just try and shake it off. Eventually I had to go cause I was about to die. Same symptoms as this Corona! Doctor said I had some type of respiratory infection and gave me antibiotics.

It was the sickest I'd ever been.

I'm wondering how long this Corona been around...
Do you smoke vape weed? It could have been a side affect of a bad cart? If not, n/m

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yea this shyt definitely been around. I know way too many who been real sick over the past few months. Just a couple weeks ago the father of one of my friends daughters was telling me how him and his wife and been sick for like two weeks and couldn’t shake it. For real I wouldn’t be surprised if this shyt been around for a couple years at this point and some of us already are immune to it
Everybody remember that the flu was fukking tragic this year, too, and ALOT of the vaccines this year batches were deemed ineffective. I’m taking this thing very seriously, as if my wife catches it, it’s a death sentence, but at the same time, don’t want anyone to stress themselves over the regular flu, which is bad in its own right, but everybody I know had the flu at least for 2 or 3 days this year, I got it about a month after my flu shot, for 4 days, my doc put me on anti biotics and I went and stayed at my brothers house away from my wife. That was 3 or 4 months ago, and it’s been all good since.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
You Filipino or Indian? My girls Flip...
Indonesian
Coronavirus going to hit its peak and start falling sooner than you think
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-and-start-falling-sooner-than-you-think/amp/
Zhong Nanshan said it might continue until June

7116041b1bb24afebe4e5206fad61d18.jpg

4153ded0ae1647e082fdd4973e6f6092.jpg

Last edited: