COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
Some people have large families - so toilet tissue is one of those items that can quickly deplete if you find you and your family have to stay inside for an extended period.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:ohhh: I was sick back in like October. I don't usually go to the doctor, just try and shake it off. Eventually I had to go cause I was about to die. Same symptoms as this Corona! Doctor said I had some type of respiratory infection and gave me antibiotics.

It was the sickest I'd ever been.

I'm wondering how long this Corona been around...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you guys are in here trying to stir up a panic. And for some reason you think that shyt is cool :what:

You guys are so caught up in the bullshyt that you wanna condemn anybody who chooses to have a positive outlook. You legit just told somebody that if they aren’t willing to join in on the fear mongering they should just leave. Just think about how ridiculous that is:gucci:

makes me wonder what the hell is really going on in here:jbhmm:
if you don’t care about it that’s you but why are you in a thread about the coronavirus ? This is a informational /news thread
appreciate the answer. I don’t know it was kinda weird. I had shakes, coughs, fever, sweating, headache and sore throat for literally 3-4 hours that night and got way worst after I made my post. I rubbed some Vick’s on my chest and sweated a lot and I woke up Saturday morning feeling waaaay better.

All I have left now is a cough and a stuffy nose on the right side and shyt is mad weird. because I’ve had the flu before and that shyt lasted at least a few days.
read that article the description sounds like he felt better at first not saying you have it just stay observant

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's been proven that sanitizer is not as effective as soap and water. You have to leave sanitizer on your hands (wet) for like a full minute

I work at a hospital and just checked with a few infection control practitioners and it depends on the hand sanitizer. Highly ethanol based and with foam are better than soap and water at killing certain bacteria

Daps
:ohhh: I was sick back in like October. I don't usually go to the doctor, just try and shake it off. Eventually I had to go cause I was about to die. Same symptoms as this Corona! Doctor said I had some type of respiratory infection and gave me antibiotics.

:ohhh: Breh me too.

One week my boy says he was sick, the following I got sick. Definitely the sickest I’ve been with fly like symptoms. Thugged it out but honestly shoulda just took work off.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Why don't westerners just use water and soap?

hqdefault.jpg

tabo-5802392e737a61b6255e1b5f.jpg

You Filipino or Indian? My girls Flip...

concise

Veteran
Daps

Yup. This got me thinking back of how sick I got this past December for weeks along with that ESPN reporter who was healthy as hell and just all of a sudden died from some weird pneumonia.

This thing probably been around and just exploded. :ohhh:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Brehs, look at the ingredients on the back of ya Lysol cleaning bottle. It contains the coronavirus and yet the world governments are acting like they never knew it existed. The virus is already in our household products. What the fukk is goings on?:merchant:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

i Think a lot of us may have already had it and recovered and didn’t even know :manny: