COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Also just to let y’all know, I know people who are in worse condition and showing way clearer symptoms than me (I don’t know if I had it or not tbh) and they got refused testing in wake county NC since they haven’t been overseas or can’t confirm direct contact with the dude who had corona in Raleigh. This shyt is spreading way more thank folks know and has been here for a while I think..

like I came home to my city yesterday and there are people here walking around coughing and sniffling like hell.
I mean lets break it down though - coronavirus is hard to distinguish from a nasty cold.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice: so if a person begins to show symptoms should they go to the hospital or stay home? What's the protocol for this shyt.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My reasoning is I wash my hands a lot. But I need hand sanitizer for my oldest who is in high school and for our cars. When you are out and about going to stores and grocery stores, you can’t wash your hands, you need sanitizer. I’m sad about Lysol wipes. They are unavailable everywhere. You can’t even do pickup at target or amazon.

True. You can make your own hand sanitizer with aloe vera and rubbing alcohol.