COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I think what some people need to take into consideration is what percentage of people in these places with little to no cases of carnivorous are actually going to the doctor and getting tested?

if no one is getting checked of course the cases will be low (I'm saying this as someone who goes to the doctor rarely)

Places like South Korea where folks are getting tested more often are having higher rates as expected.

If universal healthcare gets popping and everyone is getting checked the numbers will most likely increase

and assuming black people can't get it is very dangerous, don't rock with myths like that until it can be proven, otherwise you're putting yourself and family at risk

Daps
Reppin
St louis
P177Bxi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
You should self quarantine. Call 311 for info, and they can probably test you at home. Stay away from children and elderly people. It will probably pass because you are young and healthy, but you don't want to spread it. Wash your hands a lot cover your mouth when you cough. Are you having trouble breathing? That is one of the biggest signs. If not it could just be a regular cold.

Hope you feel better.

Here is an article about a man that survived it. He goes into detail about the systems and what it felt like.

First British victim, 25, describes coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

appreciate the answer. I don’t know it was kinda weird. I had shakes, coughs, fever, sweating, headache and sore throat for literally 3-4 hours that night and got way worst after I made my post. I rubbed some Vick’s on my chest and sweated a lot and I woke up Saturday morning feeling waaaay better.

All I have left now is a cough and a stuffy nose on the right side and shyt is mad weird. because I’ve had the flu before and that shyt lasted at least a few days.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Also just to let y’all know, I know people who are in worse condition and showing way clearer symptoms than me (I don’t know if I had it or not tbh) and they got refused testing in wake county NC since they haven’t been overseas or can’t confirm direct contact with the dude who had corona in Raleigh. This shyt is spreading way more thank folks know and has been here for a while I think..

like I came home to my city yesterday and there are people here walking around coughing and sniffling like hell.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’ve developed a cough, sore throat and my body feeling warm brehs.

there was a case of this shyt in Raleigh where I am currently at?

do I need to panic? I’m a healthy young person..I am still moving around like normal and I don’t FEEL shytty but I figure I’ma stay in my dorm tonight and just drink tea and eat some soup and shyt.