COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
At work today I had three boxes of Purell on my uboat I had like 10 people flock to me like fiends for crack. I didn't even put them on the fukking shelves.

Meanwhile, the hand soap section was full as fukk.:francis:

Makes me think what these people have been doing with their hands this whole time.:hhh:

It's been proven that sanitizer is not as effective as soap and water. You have to leave sanitizer on your hands (wet) for like a full minute

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's been proven that sanitizer is not as effective as soap and water. You have to leave sanitizer on your hands (wet) for like a full minute
I’m only using sanitizer when I’m out aka when I get back into my car. Never trusted it; always been a soap bar guy. I’m not trying to hit up the restroom with the weak foam soap, or a Public restroom period. :scust:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
We should just accept most of us are going to catch it at some point.

We should also accept that many of us will recover from it too. There’s no point fearing the inevitable.
Thats real shyt. Ive got minor asthma, so I've already started doubling my exercise routines. Getting my respiratory system as strong as possible :francis:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
This person died within hours of showing symptoms. Seems to be confusing a lot of medical professionals.

Not going to lie, as an asthmatic I’m worried. I’m athletic and in the gym. I’ve got my asthma in control that I can go weeks without needing a puff but anytime I catch a cold it wrecks havoc on my lungs. Hard to breathe, gasping for air, excessively using my rescue inhaler, thick mucus. RIP to the asthmatics. :rip: